• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lokiaga

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Austin
    It's that magical date when you can get new licenses for the year that starts September 1! Go get them before the lines form!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Its not a nice day, it's an annual reminder that it's still the kings err I mean the people's game, and we have to pay for the rights to harvest em...

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    TXPWD is a good enough cause in my book. Happy to drop the 68 bucks a year on the super combo. I'm officially licensed to kill for the season, no ducks, but deer and dove beware !

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    TXPWD is a good enough cause in my book. Happy to drop the 68 bucks a year on the super combo. I'm officially licensed to kill for the season, no ducks, but deer and dove beware !

I am all about sustainable harvesting, and it's a necessary evil, just sucks cuz every year I spend my birthday money on hunting and fishing licenses... (My birthday is at the end of the month)

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    am all about sustainable harvesting, and it's a necessary evil, just sucks cuz every year I spend my birthday money on hunting and fishing licenses... (My birthday is at the end of the month)
    Ya, I'd rather be spending the money on decoys, corn or ammo too. Just gotta take the bad with the good.

Top Bottom