• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Wait, the California Highway Patrol was in Louisiana?

Yes, they were IN Louisiana to the best of my memory and so were many OTHER people from MANY other states.

I remember the thugs (From what state? CRS now or what Parish.) and the OLD LADY IN HER OWN HOUSE that they hurt and they took her old revolver away from her too.

She wanted to STAY IN HER OWN HOME and she was prepared!

That footage should still be online.

Old Lady Cate

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Wait, the California Highway Patrol was in Louisiana?
    <>

Yes, see the NRA short movie titled ‘’NEVER AGAIN‘’ to see.

They brutalized innocent victims, beat an Old Lady, violated laws & constitutions, and did really bad things while there.

LEO’s from other States came to help and acted responsibly. Some were from MS & TX, their actual help was greatly appreciated.

Find & view ‘’NEVER AGAIN’’, please !

leVieux

<>

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    <>

They brutalized innocent victims, beat an Old Lady, violated laws & constitutions, and did really bad things while there.

LEO’s from other States came to help and acted responsibly. Some were from MS & TX, their actual help was greatly appreciated.

leVieux

<>

THIS is true and many AIR NG and ARMY NG people came from all over the country and so did those WAY DOWN SOUTH men with their BOATS to rescue people!

COAST GUARD men/women helped out too!

People in CIVIL ENGINEERING divisions who were part time and full time working AND serving in the AIR NG and in the ARMY NG in those 'AIR NG FIGHTER WING - CE MEN/WOMEN' LIKE WHAT MY LATE HUSBAND WAS IN AFTER HIS USN = NAM AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD TIME WENT DOWN THERE FROM BACK EAST, UP NORTH TO YOU NAME IT! He was dead when Katrina happened.

MOST of the time his AIR NG FIGHTER WING and another one up there by Port Clinton - another unit went overseas for their 2 weeks or if they were in there full time. My late husband had a NON .gov job but he was still in and served in the AIR NG after his USN time with a break in between branches. Regular USN destroyer service plus with the Fighter Wing with his NON .gov job.

Electric companies sent people, plumbers, construction workers, charities, churches, etc. SENT PEOPLE and many people VOLUNTEERED to help those people. They came from UP north and ALL over the country.

I even met some evacuated KATRINA people here in Montana towards Kalispell. This was AFTER I had moved here and AFTER my late husband died back east.

ADDED MORE and typos!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yes, they were IN Louisiana to the best of my memory and so were many OTHER people from MANY other states.

I remember the thugs (From what state? CRS now or what Parish.) and the OLD LADY IN HER OWN HOUSE that they hurt and they took her old revolver away from her too.

She wanted to STAY IN HER OWN HOME and she was prepared!

That footage should still be online.

Old Lady Cate

<>

They were CHP.

Only a few local deputies misbehaved.

IIRC, all the other visiting LEO’s acted appropriately. Some even came from as far way as Idaho.

One of the Sheriffs is now serving life in prison for multiple other crimes.

The dems got Nagin off with a wrist slap over a much lesser crime; he spent a couple years in the Club Fed @ Seagoville, Texas. Was never even charged with the more serious crimes he instigated. Are y’all seeing a pattern here ?

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The hurricane & flooding were long predicted.

But, ‘’politics’’ got in the way of proper preparation.

New Orleans is an ISLAND, the ‘’Isle d’Orleans’’, some of the City is BELOW sea level, so floods have been a constant danger. The levee protecting the City is only partly supplied by the main Mississippi River Levees.

The remainder of the encircling was divided into numerous separate ‘’Levee Boards’’, run by politically appointed patronage geniuses. So, no one was responsible for the ENTIRE levee.

Then, to make things worse, the drainage is not via gravity; so there are a number of giant pump stations operated via century-plus old railroad-train size Diesel engines. Politics keeps them in disrepair, so only one or two can actually run at the same time.

Added to that is that the few natural drains are never cleaned-out until after a FLOOD.

So, what couldn’t go wrong under their politicrooks ?

leVieux

<>

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    <>

leVieux

<>
    Just watched it and I do remember all of that going on, I just didn't remember that CHP were there and the ones that brutalized the lady. I wish the NRA was as proactive now as they were then.

Last edited:

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

Beyond unconstitutional, she has declared the 2nd Amendment null thru executive fiat throughout Albuquerque and Bernillo County for the next 30 days. Bitch is a traitor and deserves a traitor's fate, and any police officer enforcing her order deserves the same.

Shocked, I am she extended the unconstitutional ban and gave herself a pat on the back.

New Mexico Democratic Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham held a recent press conference to praise herself for implementing dubious gun control measures....the governor extended her “emergency order” for an additional 30 days, she touted the early successes in targeting criminal firearm misuse in Albuquerque. Most of the results she celebrated, however, come from law enforcement getting tough and holding criminals accountable for breaking laws, not from restricting the rights of law-abiding New Mexicans.

Top Bottom