• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPHuntsman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Dallas
    Hello all!

I just moved out this way and was wondering what the best range is for carbine and pistol shooting? Also where do most of the IDPA comps take place around here? I live in the uptown area so anything close to that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

CP
    Lynx Defense

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    welcome. i personally prefer targetmasters in Garland for indoor, and gibsons outpost for outdoor. gibsons is suppressor friendly and allows fmj. targetmasters, the employees there aren't a bunch of stuck-up think they know-it-alls who pretty much leave you alone unless you go up and talk to them. and then they don't talk down to you or treat you like scum. targetmasters is air conditioned and they allow for rapid fire if you are working on drills and such and inform them of what you are doing. they are accommodating as long as you let them know ahead of time.

CPHuntsman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Dallas
    Welcome to the forum and Dallas.

Say, where did you go to school?... Wait a minute.

I went to school back in CA where I am from... Glad I left that liberal hell hole.

Thanks for all of the info gentlemen... I will be sending some lead down range soon! I am literally having withdrawals from shootin

Top Bottom