• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadapple

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas
    Hello everyone, I'm Jim. I live in the Amarillo area. I was in law enforcement for 4 1/2 years. Served in the US Army for 5 years. I'm disabled, so I'm going back to school to earn a bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems. I enjoy shooting, fishing, hunting, and most things outdoors. I belong to a great church (Great Plains Western Church), and I enjoy the time I spend with my friends there. I currently own several firearms, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns. My carry gun is a Kimber Classic Stainless. I carried it as my duty sidearm when I was a Texas Peace Officer. The cost of ammo has renewed my interest in reloading. I enjoyed reloading before, when I lived, and hunted, in Colorado. I hope to make new friends here on this forum. I also hope we can learn from each other, and share the joy of our sport.

If anyone knows Ryan Neuch (CHL Instructor, Amarillo Area), please put him in contact with me. My wife wants to get her Concealed Handgun License, and Mr. Neuch was recommended by another veteran.

Thanks for letting me be part of the group!

Jim
    Gun Zone Deals

nicoledc109

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    USA
    Hello ! I am a new member.
    My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
    information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
    information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Welcome to you too!!!

Farmboy Marine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    Hello Everyone,
    New to the forum. I hope I can be a helpful addition to this community and assist anyone who needs it. Thanks to everyone who contributes here and supports our 2nd amendment rights! Support our Brothers in Arms who are fighting for us overseas.

fnmedallion

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    haslet texas
    welcome wecome welcome

Top Bottom