• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well, not really new…confirmed in July. Gina Ortiz Jones. Surprised/not surprised.

“President Biden and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin have made diversity and inclusion high priorities across the entire military, Jones brings insight to the effort as a member of the LGBTQ community who served under “don’t ask, don’t tell.””

DK Firearms

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Well, not really new…confirmed in July. Gina Ortiz Jones. Surprised/not surprised.

“President Biden and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin have made diversity and inclusion high priorities across the entire military, Jones brings insight to the effort as a member of the LGBTQ community who served under “don’t ask, don’t tell.””

**** the real primary missions of the military - you know, secure our nation from foreign threats, maintain adequate (high) levels of readiness for warfare - no, we need diversity, inclusion, and sensitivity bullshit. We need to prioritize the right ratio of dark people to light people, homosexuals, trannies, and people who don't know what the **** they are over straight people who don't question what's between their legs.

I guess we should also just do away with fitness standards, age requirements, and literally just take all comers. Old, fat, weak, blind, no arms, no legs, three willies, no willies, deaf, dumb, and deliberately disturbed. The chronically offended and the chronically offensive. Lets put ANTIFA in charge - lets piss on the legacy and the graves of those strong men (and women) who built the service into what it was before Barrack Obama started fucking with it, and Joe Biden continued to oversee its demise.

While our enemies have programs to increase masculinity, physical stature and prowess, and push the envelope technologically and strategically - we're making diversity hires a priority and giving China the upper hand. We have a Marxist as chairman of the joint chiefs, and we have a dementia patient as the CiC. If we get attacked today - I don't doubt the average soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine's capabilities - but I doubt the ability of the command structure to effectively respond and do what needs to be done.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    **** the real primary missions of the military - you know, secure our nation from foreign threats, maintain adequate (high) levels of readiness for warfare - no, we need diversity, inclusion, and sensitivity bullshit. We need to prioritize the right ratio of dark people to light people, homosexuals, trannies, and people who don't know what the **** they are over straight people who don't question what's between their legs.

I guess we should also just do away with fitness standards, age requirements, and literally just take all comers. Old, fat, weak, blind, no arms, no legs, three willies, no willies, deaf, dumb, and deliberately disturbed. The chronically offended and the chronically offensive. Lets put ANTIFA in charge - lets piss on the legacy and the graves of those strong men (and women) who built the service into what it was before Barrack Obama started fucking with it, and Joe Biden continued to oversee its demise.

While our enemies have programs to increase masculinity, physical stature and prowess, and push the envelope technologically and strategically - we're making diversity hires a priority and giving China the upper hand. We have a Marxist as chairman of the joint chiefs, and we have a dementia patient as the CiC. If we get attacked today - I don't doubt the average soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine's capabilities - but I doubt the ability of the command structure to effectively respond and do what needs to be done.
    There is a retired LTC Kratmann that mentioned that scenario in one of his books. It included Special Ops teams which included paraplegic, overweight, etc. resulting in under strength elements during deployments.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So here’s the backstory. She ran for the 23d Congressional District in 2020 and lost to Tony Gonzales. Neither are from around here and both played up the urban hispanic bonafides to south Texas. It was a choice of the lesser of two evils.

She lost her congressional race, so the Biden admin thinks she's perfect to be 1st runner up in overseeing the Air Force? Makes perfect sense...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The command structure of the military is going to shit.

I think with the Biden administration, going forth, the United States will no longer being going into battle, but will send any opposing enemy or terrorist nations several pallets of money, along with any weapons that can be rounded up.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    D8E9F598-40DC-4B8B-8E69-EAE658775FB2.gif

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    The command structure of the military is going to shit.

I think with the Biden administration, going forth, the United States will no longer being going into battle, but will send any opposing enemy or terrorist nations several pallets of money, along with any weapons that can be rounded up.
    No but they will send a strongly worded letter.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    She lost her congressional race, so the Biden admin thinks she's perfect to be 1st runner up in overseeing the Air Force? Makes perfect sense...

Well, when your goal is to erode the country's ability to defend itself in an effort to make our status in the world "fair" and "equitable" in relation to terrorist nations (and, you know, make us less of a threat for the Chinese puppetmasters the Dems answer to), then yeah. That makes her perfect for the job.

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    So here’s the backstory. She ran for the 23d Congressional District in 2020 and lost to Tony Gonzales. Neither are from around here and both played up the urban hispanic bonafides to south Texas. It was a choice of the lesser of two evils.
    She came to mind during one of those weird train of thought events while I was on my walk today. I was wondering if she was going to run a third time. The first time against Will Hurd her campaign was pathetic. Second time against Gonzales was slightly better. I guess that answers that. I don't know if that's good or bad.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    She came to mind during one of those weird train of thought events while I was on my walk today. I was wondering if she was going to run a third time. The first time against Will Hurd her campaign was pathetic. Second time against Gonzales was slightly better. I guess that answers that. I don't know if that's good or bad.

She an opportunistic power hungry whore. She either stays a political appointee or she becomes a lobbyist in the off years since she’s essentially unelectable.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    So did she get selected based on proper qualifications so that she can do her job right?
    Or did they pick her for her LGBYTXYZOMGLOL "quality" and her female body parts? (unconfirmed)
    Wouldn't be the first time with this administration.

Top Bottom