• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wmailhos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DFW Area, Texas
    Hello all.

I've been on a bunch of gun boards and have been pretty active on a few lately over the holidays.

I'm into guns and motorcycles and spend way too much time on the internet.

I like mostly utilitarian guns (Glocks, ARs, etc.) and don't have many showpieces. Trying to keep my calibers somewhat under control. I am one of the few that loves 9mm I guess.

I'm a moderator on a Concealed Carry forum over on Delphi and have had my Texas CHL for several years (did my first renewal a couple of years ago).

Don't get to shoot enough but when I do I usually go to friends' ranches. If I am at a commercial range I am at Quail Creek by Texas Motor Speedway. Used to go down to Shooters Club on NE 28th near the Stockyards but haven't been down there much since Robert sold the place and they cleaned it up.... :)

Looking forward to snooping around...
    Lynx Defense

wmailhos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DFW Area, Texas
    i'm in haslet now, used to be just down the road from the shooters club.

i have been meaning to go to quail creek and see what the hubbub there is all about.

welcome to the forums, it's fairly busy on the post's and there arent any forum nazi's like at some of the bigger websites out there.

Technically I am in unincorporated Tarrant (off Bonds Ranch east of Hicks Field) but my mailing address is Haslet. I like it out here. Got a little over an acre and that is plenty for me to take care of. Wish I could afford a place with some acreage I could go shoot on but child support payments are kind of a deterrent for that plan....

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    tgt.gif

Heavyduty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Krum, Texas
    hello all,
    im pretty sure this is not the place to post this but maybe it will be a start.
    im wanting to get my chl and the only thing i think might holding
    me up is child support. the child will be 18 in march and
    next month the payment should all go to arrears.
    i have not missed a payment in 6 + years.
    question is will all the errears have to be paid off or will the payments be good enough?
    thx,

Rage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    From Haslet here too! Recently had some guns stolen out here - be on the look out. They are listed in the stolen guns forum.

on another note - where is this Quail Creek?

Top Bottom