• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    Hello all,

I've been lurking here for a while, doing a lot of research before picking up my first gun (LC9), and joined a few months ago, but I think this is my first time posting, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I've only been in TX for a year (moved from upstate NY), and never owned any firearms before I got here, but I'm enjoying Texas so far!

I'm in Dallas right on the edge of Plano/Richardson. Anyone know any good outdoor places to shoot? So far I've only been to a couple of the indoor ranges in the area.
    Texas SOT

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Welcome to Texas!

I've been to NYC once work related. Wasn't great but wasn't terrible either. I here upstate is pretty nice actually.

Curious, what does your username mean?

p4R4d0x

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Dallas
    Thank you all for the welcome!

Welcome. I like Garland Public shooting range. Price is right and they have always been nice.
    Thanks - I will have to check them out!

Welcome to Texas!

I've been to NYC once work related. Wasn't great but wasn't terrible either. I here upstate is pretty nice actually.

Curious, what does your username mean?
    I've actually only been to NYC once myself - I'd have to second the 'wasn't great but wasn't terrible' assessment. I was from upstate, and it was very nice; A lot less to do there than here in the DFW area as far as activities and clubs and such, but there was a lot more of an outdoors scene there that I do miss.

As far as my username, it's just a strange spelling of 'paradox', which I just thought was an interesting concept when I first came across the word in high school - I ended up choosing it as my handle for a few forums and video games back then, and it just stuck over the years.

Top Bottom