• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    In theory. In reality there's virtually no news on this thread. But I think you knew that already.

Since Feb 26, you've only made 3 posts not in one of the Ukraine threads.

You made a flurry of 10 fluff posts over a few days until your sole attention became Ukraine.

Your name style and the pattern of posting that EXACTLY MATCHES what Ryan McBeth demonstrates is textbook russian disinformation troll/bot. Very interesting.

This is news, because despite several rather pro-russian members you are the first troll/bot that joined TGT for the express purpose of attempting to manipulate the Ukraine threads.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    More news:
    9a7488ad21e17695fc97bb917705f1a9.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Totally not news and much less relevant than a Putin-loving newbie's unfounded opinions:

But you have to read it because my dad was a disabled Air Force veteran and my family has fought in this nation's wars back to the Revolution and the War of 1812.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You can think and say whatever TF you like. Nothing but insults to anyone with a different opinion than you. I'm a US vet (albeit I was a wild young man and not the greatest sailor by any stretch), my dad was a Marine, his dad was WW2 AAF, and we've fought in pretty much every war back to (and including) 1776. I didn't approve of the war in VN, Hussien was right - Kuwait was slant drilling to steal Iraq's oil, Afghanistan was a F'ing mistake (as was Libya), and Iraq 2 had no clear exit strategy that would leave things markedly better than when we got there. Now you can mouth off about how I'm a traitor, bot, whatever. And btw, at best 20% of the posts in this thread are news.
    Its not an insult, just an observation that your life-cycle here and the life-cycle of russian misinformation assets are congruent (that means they match exactly for those of you in Rio Linda).

I think it is important to know someones position and perspective. I make no secret I am decidedly on the side of Ukraine so long as they are fighting an invading force and defending their move toward freedom tonthe point I went to Ukraine and did a little helping.

There are others here who are pro-russia for for what ever reason and others who refuse to condemn russia because they fear their conscience exposing the inconsistencies in their screaming at the sky about taxes, and others who support Ukraine but do not think the USA should be involved even if only sending arms.

I was in Kharkiv, I got bombed. I saw the craters in the street where there was ABSOLUTELY NO legitimate targets within miles, just apartments and businesses...

0bb746d10e84f431563bf095fd4880cf.jpg

1abba8386311f8931f26dcaf6ba41b34.jpg

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    But that, of course, is just my opinion.
    This is supposed to be for hard news about the war, not opinions. Please go back and read post #1which says, in part:
    If you want to talk about the motivations, deep politics, morality, etc. of the war, there's another thread for that. It can be found here.
    I'm going to move some posts to that other thread.

Please stop making me move posts.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Gotta love the opening.
    Starving for artillery ammunition after Russia-friendly Republicans in the U.S. Congress blocked further aid to Ukraine starting in October
    Yeah, they could be Russia-friendly.
    Or maybe a few of them noticed our huge national debt?
    One can only hope...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Recent WSJ article talked about predictions that Russia will at a minimum hold the ground it has taken. At worst will grind down Ukraine in a war of attrition and advance further.

Ukraine is lacking artillery shells to stop Russia, much less regain the initiative.

Top Bottom