• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I have never heard if they were locked or not. I did hear that she was in the process of having him committed to a mhmr facility.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The only story I've heard so far about how he got the guns, is she kept the key to the gunsafe on a chain around her neck. So he beat her face in with a base ball bat while she was asleep, then took her key, got a gun, and shot her in the head to finish the job. So if that's how it went down, it sounds like she was trying to be responsible, but he just caught her off guard.

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    The only story I've heard so far about how he got the guns, is she kept the key to the gunsafe on a chain around her neck. So he beat her face in with a base ball bat while she was asleep, then took her key, got a gun, and shot her in the head to finish the job. So if that's how it went down, it sounds like she was trying to be responsible, but he just caught her off guard.

Holy crap! I had not heard that story! That is awful! Smh....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I heard that story but she was trying to put her son (must be hard) into a mental institution but was not permitted too. I consider her a victim. Not as much a victim as the school, but I wouldn't give her nearly the same blame as the kid.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Adam's mother had people who would look after him on occasion. Her instructions were to never let him out of their sight, never turn their back on him and not to use the washroom if it meant losing sight of him. The mom had a very realistic picture of what her son was capable of. There was NO way that Adam was allowed free access to those guns! Anyone who says so, is full of crap!

A man who had worked for the Mom doing odd jobs said "her firearms were locked in a secure cabinet." That's consistent with what we know about her. That firearm storage method is being suppressed now, in spite of efforts of many of us to determine how that was done. Suppressing that information for political advantage is not an unreasonable thought. They WANT us to believe that those guns were laying around loose and that she was just irresponsible.

I developed my own theory about how Adam got those guns. This is strictly supposition and has NO basis in fact. His mother was asleep so he took a bat or similar weapon to kill her while she slept. Lanza was an outdoorsy woman and Adam was small in stature. He could not overpower her so he beat her to death in her sleep. The key to the gun cabinet was probably around her neck. I doubt if she would have had a combination lock. Adam killed her, retrieved the key, got the guns and returned to shoot his mother repeatedly in the face. Then he stole her car and drove to the school. To me, that explains the inconsistencies in the story. Again....this idea is one that I dreamed up. It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

Why is that gun storage information being suppressed? Why cant we see cartridge cases so we can determine for ourselves what weapons he used? Why are video images of the attack being suppressed? These are all good questions and it appears that our leaders are concealing the truth.

Flash

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Adam's mother had people who would look after him on occasion. Her instructions were to never let him out of their sight, never turn their back on him and not to use the washroom if it meant losing sight of him. The mom had a very realistic picture of what her son was capable of. There was NO way that Adam was allowed free access to those guns! Anyone who says so, is full of crap!

A man who had worked for the Mom doing odd jobs said "her firearms were locked in a secure cabinet." That's consistent with what we know about her. That firearm storage method is being suppressed now, in spite of efforts of many of us to determine how that was done. Suppressing that information for political advantage is not an unreasonable thought. They WANT us to believe that those guns were laying around loose and that she was just irresponsible.

I developed my own theory about how Adam got those guns. This is strictly supposition and has NO basis in fact. His mother was asleep so he took a bat or similar weapon to kill her while she slept. Lanza was an outdoorsy woman and Adam was small in stature. He could not overpower her so he beat her to death in her sleep. The key to the gun cabinet was probably around her neck. I doubt if she would have had a combination lock. Adam killed her, retrieved the key, got the guns and returned to shoot his mother repeatedly in the face. Then he stole her car and drove to the school. To me, that explains the inconsistencies in the story. Again....this idea is one that I dreamed up. It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

Why is that gun storage information being suppressed? Why cant we see cartridge cases so we can determine for ourselves what weapons he used? Why are video images of the attack being suppressed? These are all good questions and it appears that our leaders are concealing the truth.

Flash

Dreamed up? I actually read that in an article. Well, the part about the key around her neck and her being beat with a bat.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Perhaps someone else thought of it, too but my rendition came from my own pea picking imagination. I'm a good problem solver, have a way of piecing seemingly unrelated things together and have an excellent BS detector. To quote an old boss....."Damn that Roger....he always gets to the bottom of things!" Indeed, I do.

The information coming out of that tragedy has "Bull Shit" smeared all over it. There are simply too many things that are swinging my BS detector off the scale and it goes far beyond the usual lies and deception we get from Washington, DC.

I believe that the New Town killings actually happened. I also believe that the story fed to the public was a total fabrication to gain political advantage.

We must keep questioning what he hear and keep ringing the bell until it sounds right.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom