• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    I did not get to Shot show but there sometimes are better things to do with your time than Shot. Look what I have been fingering for the last few days. It will be coming up to auction in a few months.

FG42-1.jpg

FG42-2.jpg

FG42-3.jpg

FG42-4.jpg

FG42-5.jpg

FG42-6.jpg

FG42-7.jpg

FG42-8.jpg

FG42-9.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Amazing gear as always Scott. That B&T is awesome

Thanks Bithabus! I've become a huge fan of the B&T. I'd be hard pressed not to recommend it above most Pistol Caliber Carbines on the market. Every time I shoot it the love grows. So simple to break down. Cheaper than my mp5 clone and AR9 build. Fully ambidextrous for the lefties. Ridiculously easy to maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred Ziffle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    My "don't scare the neighbors" hawg shooter.
    Remington 700 SPS Tactical, 300BLK, 10.5" barrel, Vortex Strike Eagle, with and without Omega.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Thanks Bithabus! I've become a huge fan of the B&T. I'd be hard pressed not to recommend it above most Pistol Caliber Carbines on the market. Every time I shoot it the love grows. So simple to break down. Cheaper than my mp5 clone and AR9 build. Fully ambidextrous for the lefties. Ridiculously easy to maintain.

How would you compare it with the Sig MPX? I've been looking at one of those to SBR

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    My "don't scare the neighbors" hawg shooter.
    Remington 700 SPS Tactical, 300BLK, 10.5" barrel, Vortex Strike Eagle, with and without Omega.
    Very nice. How do you like the omega silencer? I just ordered one from my favorite gun store. I still have to fill out the form 4 and wait. But I'm excited

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    How would you compare it with the Sig MPX? I've been looking at one of those to SBR

The B&T is way better than the mpx I've shot (which was gassy and a lousy suppressor host IMO. My friend at Capitol Armory claims the mpx is not they gassy, so maybe it was the one I shot). I also really like the cz scorpion Evo in that same price range.

Fred Ziffle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    Very nice. How do you like the omega silencer? I just ordered one from my favorite gun store. I still have to fill out the form 4 and wait. But I'm excited

I've only shot it a few times but so far it's been good. Quieter and lighter than my Saker.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Nice. I'm excited and can't wait to get mine

You won't be disappointed. It is a great can. I think it really shines on .308 and up thanks to the additional recoil reduction of the anchor brake. It makes my Savage 10 feel about like an un-braked AR and the tone is a very pleasant low frequency "booof".

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    The B&T is way better than the mpx I've shot (which was gassy and a lousy suppressor host IMO. My friend at Capitol Armory claims the mpx is not they gassy, so maybe it was the one I shot). I also really like the cz scorpion Evo in that same price range.

Was it Vallows MPX? He probably opened up the gas port with a dremel so it could cycle faster

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Was it Vallows MPX? He probably opened up the gas port with a dremel so it could cycle faster

Did it give you pink eye?

Scott had better go to the next TGT Reunion. So we can get Swiss all up in that beeyotch.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom