• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I built this baby starting with the acquisition of my Silencerco Osprey 45.
    8940415148_0532fdacbd_b.jpg

That's really friggin nice. Great photo.

-edit-

You ain't gonna shoot 5.56 through that .45 can tho right? Or is it .300 BLK?

NM I see your other .300 Blk thread.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

lighttactics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I appreciate the comments though. I'm so proud of putting this together myself.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

lighttactics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'll sell that eotech and magnifier combo to you for the right price. ;)

lighttactics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Parts list:

Upper
    Aero precision COP
    Noveske 8.2 300 blk
    WMD BCG
    Troy foldable tritium battle sights
    EOTech holosight
    EOTech 3x magnifier
    AXTS Raptor charging handle
    Silencerco 45 Osprey
    Surefire scout light
    Weaver 45 degree picatinny mount
    Strike Ind. Cobra foregrip

Lower
    AXTS billet lower
    DPMS LPK
    Magpul stock
    Magpul grip
    LMT trigger kit
    PWS enhanced buffer tube
    Surefire 60 magazine
    BAD ASS safety selector

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Joining the cool kid's club:

l4cuGewl.jpg
    What lower is that? Looks like a Noveske Gen 2 with a different roll mark.

Just got my cans last week and ran quite a few rounds through the sparrow, its especially fun on the 15-22 doing a mag dump.
    Really need to figure out how to take better pictures, mine always look like shit. Hopefully by the end of the summer I can finish my 300BLK build but in the meantime Ive been borrowing my dads SW MP15 in 300BLK. Going to test it out on some hogs this weekend at the lease. Im already contemplating my next can purchase as theyre just too much fun not to have more. Probably go with a Bowers VERS 50 for the 458 socom and an SWR Octane 45 for my pistols. If huntertown arms releases their integral for the 10/22 takedowns Ill pick one of those up as well. For anyone on the fence as to whether or not they should get some cans, go ahead and jump in. The water is fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Just back from the shop. Practical Solutions mini uzi stock added (totally rock solid), receiver tabs welded in and refinished in H&K Black by C&S Metall Werkes, Viper is now takeapartabul for cleaning thanks to Stalking Rhino Industries.

Much mo betta.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Its an awesome setup for sure. Its fairly accurate and I love being able to plink with cheap ammo and it stay subsonic. Orbie, its an awesome gun for sure. It definitely needs some mods to be a good shooter though. I put the volq accurizing kit in it and a bam bushing to get rid of the stupid mag disconnect feature. After that it made it shoot a million times better. The fiber optic front sight helped a lot with target acquisition and the hogue wrap around grips are awesome for this nose heavy pistol.

I still like my slabside mark 2 better

But for a factory threaded light pistol its hard to beat for sure. With the can hanging off the end it has no muzzle rise and is hell on rabbitts out to 50yds on the 3rd shot with my terrible iron sight shooting ass.

Mine is the talo edition but ruger actually makes a black lite with a fluted style barrel that can be had for less than 400. The volq accurizing kit real is worth every penny, night and day difference in how it shoots. Some say to just switch to a mark 2 sear but the trigger with the pre and post travel screws makes the biggest difference to me.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Just back from the shop. Practical Solutions mini uzi stock added (totally rock solid), receiver tabs welded in and refinished in H&K Black by C&S Metall Werkes, Viper is now takeapartabul for cleaning thanks to Stalking Rhino Industries.

Much mo betta.
    skhc.jpg

iwfw.jpg

Man, I still recall when Mac-10s were all the rage back in the 80's - remember the movie "Night of the Comet"? They still look cool today...

Top Bottom