• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's too bad that the effin' POS didn't dump his (hopefully hot) coffee all over his face.

The military salutes the president because he's the Commander-in-Chief ... they respect and salute the rank, not the man. The president should know how to return that salute and most of our past presidents were former military so they understand that principle. Obuttfuck was a dope-smoking community organizer and has no idea of military protocol.

101104.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    It's too bad that the effin' POS didn't dump his (hopefully hot) coffee all over his face.

The military salutes the president because he's the Commander-in-Chief ... they respect and salute the rank, not the man. The president should know how to return that salute and most of our past presidents were former military so they understand that principle. Obutt$#@! was a dope-smoking community organizer and has no idea of military protocol.

101104.jpg

This country may have seen the last of Presidents that served in our military.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Neither Bush president would have ever done that, nor R.R, they all have/had too much class and respect.

In other words, their parents raised them correctly.............................
    Find the picture of W saluting with a dog in his hand......
    405be161f4d82e41351474c2931b6a4f.jpg

Last edited:

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Find the picture of W saluting with a dog in his hand......
    405be161f4d82e41351474c2931b6a4f.jpg

Anyone that's been in the military knows that it is appropriate to salute while holding something in your left hand, but not your right. In this picture of president Bush, he is wrestling to keep his dog Barney controlled with his left arm/hand so that he can render a proper military response with his right hand. Obama made no such effort, even though it would have been much easier for him to do so.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Anyone that's been in the military knows that it is appropriate to salute while holding something in your left hand, but not your right. In this picture of president Bush, he is wrestling to keep his dog Barney controlled with his left arm/hand so that he can render a proper military response with his right hand. Obama made no such effort, even though it would have been much easier for him to do so.

Exactly. Compare a struggling 20 lb dog to a 16oz Venti is like comparing George Bush to Barry ObaMao.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Sadly, I think you're correct. The military machine is looked down on by the libiturds, yet it's that same machine that protects their idiot libiturd asses and makes it possible for them to be libiturd asses. .
    :deadhorse:

Your post reminds me of one of the best movie quotes. From Col. Jessup:

"You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!"

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Im not defending obutthole.....was responding to the "neither of them would do anything like this" comment.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Im not defending obutthole.....was responding to the "neither of them would do anything like this" comment.

And as I tried to point out, Bush didn't "do anything like this". He saluted with an empty right. That's acceptable. Obama saluted with something in his right hand. That is not acceptable. Don't know if you're ex military or not. To most civilians, it my seem like splitting hairs. But to someone in the military, it's a valid point.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Yes that is all over the news in typical LibTurd fashion...'well look at bush, looky what he did'. Yet i cannot think of a single comparo that was on par with the disrespect and stupidity of Obama.

In the case of Bush, let drill a bit deeper. Saluting regulations state that you do not have to salute if your hand are full, doing something that requires your full attention and or could result in an unsafe act. I always made every effort to return the salute or at least a comment 'good morning Sgt' and a nod of my head and if I could get my right hand free I would salute, its respect. Bush did not have to return the salute, but he made an honest effort to do so and for that he should be commended, NOT used as a LibTurd Prop to justify the Muslim in Chief's actions...

Obama would not pizz on a soldier if he was on fire...

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Yes that is all over the news in typical LibTurd fashion...'well look at bush, looky what he did'. Yet i cannot think of a single comparo that was on par with the disrespect and stupidity of Obama.

In the case of Bush, let drill a bit deeper. Saluting regulations state that you do not have to salute if your hand are full, doing something that requires your full attention and or could result in an unsafe act. I always made every effort to return the salute or at least a comment 'good morning Sgt' and a nod of my head and if I could get my right hand free I would salute, its respect. Bush did not have to return the salute, but he made an honest effort to do so and for that he should be commended, NOT used as a LibTurd Prop to justify the Muslim in Chief's actions...

Obama would not pizz on a soldier if he was on fire...

Ditto Cowboy's remarks

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup.

I tried to find a video of the infamous bush/dog salute, but it seems only the single photo exists (for my searching skills.

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    Looks like I'm late to the party........my .02

A non-American, muslim, dope smokin', community organizer, Hawaiian benny boy married to a transvestite, living in the White House with the muslim brotherhood......not knowing military protocol or anything about a proper salute......?

GO FIGGER.......!!!

Top Bottom