• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    I got about 300 rounds through my S&W Shield. I shoot it poorly. Not sure why since I do well with my other guns. So, I gonna try night sights. Never used night sights before. Any recommendations or other considerations on night sights?
    Gun Zone Deals

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin

My hope is it night sights improve how well I shoot it. If I can't learn to shoot it better I'm just going to sell it. I'm not a shooting novice. Been shooting for over 50 years. At first I thought it was the gun, but my son shoot it great. I'm old and my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I'm going to give night sights a try.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I put a set of Truglo's TFO (Tritium - Fiber Optic) sights on my step-daughter's Shield; glow at night thanks to the tritium and blaze like crazy in the day due to the fiber-optics.

Attachments

• tfo.jpg
      tfo.jpg
      6.9 KB · Views: 159

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    jb....your hands pretty big?. I just bought one myself and had to get extra finger on trigger. I see the advantage of a smaller cc when its 100degrees. Wasnt a fan of them, until i started cc.
    I painted my sights with that phos paint. Actually works quite well and is cheap

Top Bottom