• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I probably won't be bothering with the shows until this summer at the earliest. The only things I'm interested in are a 300BLK upper, CZ P-01/SP-01/P07, H&K HK45 Tactical in FDE or black (like there's any way I'll find one of those at a gun show down the road) or bulk ammo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    Dang Jim, that's a lot of great info! Do you only go to the DFW area shows, or do you travel across the state? If the latter, are you planning to attend the Premier show in SA next month (23-24 March)? If so, let us know as we usually meet up for breakfast beforehand...

Cheers! M2

Thanks - I go all over Texas and even out of state. I was in VA the week before and reviewed The Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly. I'm trying to stay close to home for the rest of the month - hope to do Mesquite and Irving this coming weekend.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    I probably won't be bothering with the shows until this summer at the earliest. The only things I'm interested in are a 300BLK upper, CZ P-01/SP-01/P07, H&K HK45 Tactical in FDE or black (like there's any way I'll find one of those at a gun show down the road) or bulk ammo.

A2J2 had your CZ P07 at Ft. Worth this weekend. I wan't really looking for uppers, but will keep my eyes open at Mesquite/Irving for 300BLK.

regards,

- jim

Top Bottom