• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    the smiles ^^above comment^^ are right here.. Far as i'm concerned seeing someone else get a new pistol ('im a handgun guy) is about as good as it gets if it's not in your own stable.. well done Robert.. I'm not the least bit envious .. not the LEAST LITTLE F'n BIT..

good on ya my rifle shoot'n brother in Christ..

ths is in edit.. when we first retired i bought the wife and i both P-22 Walthers from J&G. someone made a comment above.. great great folks, not much of a showroom, but after seeing them forever in SGN it was like old home week.. This led to a number of purchases when we lived in northern AZ, and while i rank J&G number one, i wish i would have bought us Rugers as opposed to the Walthers.. our P-22'a are finicky about what they eat.. major FTF issues unless one of the "faster" 22's are used.. love the platform, sights are great, and the only weapon i have with a rail.. have a little streamlight that needs new a new battery.. other than the mag release and the FTF issues the walther is great, but i should have gone with Ruger... well done Robert..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom