• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Toyota is screwing themselves by no longer offering a V8 in the Tundra in 2022.
    V6's and Hybrid's are for Soccer Mom's, not for people that actually use their trucks for real work.
    ya, dropping the V8 makes them a hard NO for me. Until they have a min 150k standard warranty, no way in hell will I buy a gas truck with a turbo, let alone a twin turbo. WTF were they thinking?
    Guns International

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    1633026681691.jpeg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I give it a few more years and body/bed will be plastic. No door handles so when it malfunctions you can’t get in. Will have a super ultra mega turbocharged some new tech that will produce 600 hp from a 4 banger but be shot at 50 thousand miles. Discontinue four wheel drive cause anything outdoors is prohibited from covid lock down. Then payload reduced because it only needs to haul groceries.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    Well they all ready have them that shot off at redlights and stop signs can’t check the transmission fluid power steering is computerized

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    Ford hasn't existed to me for the past 20 years. I had a 2000 F-150 that the rear differential gears blew up on at 61,000 miles. I had purchased 12 Fords in the previous 6 years and showed the factory rep at my Ford dealer the documentation but all he said was that I was 1,000 miles over drive train warranty. I paid $600 to replace the gears and sold the truck within 3 days and bought a new Silverado. Never bought another Ford since and would drive a Yugo over a Ford any day.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well they all ready have them that shot off at redlights and stop signs can’t check the transmission fluid power steering is computerized
    haha, yeah I’d be curious to see what it costs to replace the remote close tailgate that some of the trucks have now

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    haha, yeah I’d be curious to see what it costs to replace the remote close tailgate that some of the trucks have now

When I see complicated tailgates, I forsee (forhear?) rattles and nothing but problems down the road…

Not to mention dropping the tailgate on your hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Actually there is a plus to that. I bought a new 21 Silverado in Apr. All of the electronics is amazin/annoying. The thing that I didn't like was the Auto-Stop at redlights It can be turned off but you have to do it EVERY time it is started. No permanent disable. In June they announced because of the chip shortage that FEATURE was being disabled and giving a $50 credit to new buyers for the inconvenience??? How about crediting the old owners (2 months) who didn't want it????.

Don't get into Ferds, bought a new 2009 1T CC SRW. It came with defective Continental radial tires, had to replace 2, by 85,000 miles the front end had to be rebuilt. The final straw was to get rid of rattles the biscuits (6)the cab sits on had disintegrated and needed to be replaced. Total repair $1600, they have to pull the cab to replace then. The engine was fine. You would think a 1t would have heavy duty suspension

Traded it for a used 2015 Silverado CC 1T dually w/ 108k on it, Duramax/Allison combo. No deletes, stock. It would outpull the Ferd over a known piece of interstate pulling the same load at same cruise control setting pulling the same trailer (16k RV) and the Ferd had been deleted. Sold RV and traded it for the 2021. No repairs had to be made on the Chev in 45kmi.

Urinate on Ferd.

When I read they were building trucks without DOD due to the shortage, all I could think of was “how can I order one?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Get rid of lane assist, stop start, AFM/DOD I would gladly pay $1000 premium. Nix the stupid electronic locker and go back to the clutches/limited slip, change out the infotainment for a separate radio and HVAC controls with actual buttons and knobs and I would probably find a reason to buy a new truck. With all the crap even the stripper models have, there really is no interest at this point

Top Bottom