• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    That's what I was told when I called about a part today. A quick inspection of their website confirms S&W is no longer listed.

Something is going on over there. I have asked about a M&P 9, Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 36, P229, Kahr PM9, and a couple of other since early December and keep getting the same answer - "Don't know when they will be in stock".
    Lynx Defense

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Probably so, but I would think they would order new stock rather than transfer existing stock from Austin. Kind of maddening.

On the other hand, since I had to keep looking, I found a pristine P229 without the rail and the rounded trigger guard at McBrides for $450. I'm still trying to find out if it was special order though. The serial number starts with AAU which doesn't fit in with the normal scheme. It had a property tag in the lid of the box indicating it was once property of the Attorney General's office so I'm wondering if it was originally purchased under DPS contract and if those were special serial numbers.

DSCN1523.gif

tx787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Austin
    GT's is no longer going to be a S&W dealer, they had some kind of falling out, the details of which I am not privy too.

Top Bottom