• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Yeah I know, it's my lame attempt at a joke.

I think there's some kind of old rivalry between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I never heard about it until the past Senate election between Fetterman and Dr. Oz.
    No kidding, the hate runs so deep, they chose a brain dead buffoon over a doctor, just due to Oz being from NJ.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If memory serves, you and the grandkids(s) all go riding, yes? My grandson is 8 and got his first dirtbike this past Christmas. Looking forward to camping/riding this spring!!
    Yeah, the kids and me. My oldest is 10. So, no grandkids yet.

If you ever come out this way, hit me up and we'll ride. My FIL has a dirt bike lease with PBMA on his property for enudro. It's roughly 75mi worth of trail and about 10mi of trail for the little ones.

What are you riding and what did your grandson get?

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Yeah, the kids and me. My oldest is 10. So, no grandkids yet.

If you ever come out this way, hit me up and we'll ride. My FIL has a dirt bike lease with PBMA on his property for enudro. It's roughly 75mi worth of trail and about 10mi of trail for the little ones.

What are you riding and what did your grandson get?
    I was riding a Yamaha 250 dual sport before I sold it and moved to Canada. I'm now riding a Honda 125 big wheel, 4 stroke. My grandson is riding a Kawasaki KX100. He has some coordination to gain before we move to more power. Funny story that it was my oldest daughter who got me and my wife into riding, and that was only around 2014 or so... But now we all ride and it's the best. Thanks for the trail riding invite, might have to take you up on that sometime.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was riding a Yamaha 250 dual sport before I sold it and moved to Canada. I'm now riding a Honda 125 big wheel, 4 stroke. My grandson is riding a Kawasaki KX100. He has some coordination to gain before we move to more power. Funny story that it was my oldest daughter who got me and my wife into riding, and that was only around 2014 or so... But now we all ride and it's the best. Thanks for the trail riding invite, might have to take you up on that sometime.
    Awesome. Good times riding with the family. It's a great way to spend time.

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    Game has been pretty decent so far.

Ads I liked: Christopher Walken in the BMW; RFK Jr ran a pretty good spot.

That's about it.
    They hate America and they hate YOU. Keep giving them your money.

Attachments

• NFL NBL PBA NBSports Players & Supporters.jpg
      NFL NBL PBA NBSports Players & Supporters.jpg
      244 KB · Views: 13
    Top Bottom