• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dessl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    South of DFW
    Honestly, I couldn't tell you - there's NO model number stamping that I can find anywhere on it.

There should be some markings on left of receiver like the ones in this photo.
    ab7ec04f9e0cbc5dc586048bd1e9844a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    And yet others are saying it's correct.....as for the pricing - good luck finding one at that price. But again - if not interested, move along has always been the mantra. Trying to pick apart a gun to justify a lowball price usually doesn't work out real well......lol

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    And yet others are saying it's correct.....as for the pricing - good luck finding one at that price. But again - if not interested, move along has always been the mantra. Trying to pick apart a gun to justify a lowball price usually doesn't work out real well......lol

I’m not picking on it hell look at my items I love the Ak platform I just think if your going to sell something you need to do your homework and be truthful. Oh your welcome for all the bumps lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I’m not picking on it hell look at my items I love the Ak platform I just think if your going to sell something you need to do your homework and be truthful. Oh your welcome for all the bumps lol

Funny - several posters on your referenced site say it looks right for what it is. More to the point - whoever buys this gun will be able to see it in person with their own eyes and evaluate it for themselves. I am NOT a scammer as you imply - and I take that as a personal insult. I'm well known on this site, as well as many others - and my reputation is that of someone that deals honestly. So you can take your implications, thoughts and ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine.

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Funny - several posters on your referenced site say it looks right for what it is. More to the point - whoever buys this gun will be able to see it in person with their own eyes and evaluate it for themselves. I am NOT a scammer as you imply - and I take that as a personal insult. I'm well known on this site, as well as many others - and my reputation is that of someone that deals honestly. So you can take your implications, thoughts and ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Never called you one either. Your welcome again

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79