• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    You see, it's genetically ingrained in me to hate Koreans since I'm half Chinese and all. LOL.

I worked with a Chinese girl who schooled me on all that Chinese hates Koreans, and Japenese hates Chinese and Koreans hate everybody. Or something like that.

Its a regular Jew v arab thingy.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    If the NORKS are to be believed, they have rescinded their part of the 1953 armistice ... effectively reverting to a "State of War."

They might blast the hell out of Seoul, but once they cross the Imjin River, most of their conscripts will peel off their uniforms and look for shelter among the ruins of Seoul and its vast suburbs.

We used to joke that the only thing we had to fear of the Soviet Group of Forces in Germany, was that their military objectives were to seize every PX/BX and Commissary in the Federal Republic of Germany.

After the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the collapse of the USSR, any enterprising visitor to Berlin could find mounds of Soviet military supplies, including assault rifles, helmets, belts, tunics, badges, bayonets, even Russian copies of Rolex watches for twenty Deutsch Marks.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Good to see their army's camo is at least as useless as our army's is.

Dude, when they invade, I'm so getting me a cool hat and a new set of jammys!

The pajamas won't fit. With the widespread malnutrition in that country, men average 5'5".

It's a country of underfed midgets.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Northkorea5.jpg

Hahaha, female paras. Oh, man. North Korea would be easy pickin's.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Camo FAIL, they should try something less neon. They are also shooting with their eyes closed, you can't hit a target like that.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Camo FAIL, they should try something less neon. They are also shooting with their eyes closed, you can't hit a target like that.

Doesn't matter. Can't hit a target with the butt of your rifle tucked under your arm and shooting on full auto.

Love the grip the officer has on his handgun. WTH is that even called?

Top Bottom