• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Just came across this on faze-book. Part of me says "legit collector who doesn't share the ideals" - but then a more logical part of me says "dude's wife is trying to come up with his bond money by pawning his Nazi memorabilia - he's probably a shitbag first class" - I mean, I've never been arrested let alone needed bond, but I know there's probalby a dozen bail bonds places within a mile of the jail, including one right across the street. Can homeboy just not get someone to front the bond, is he a flight risk, or do the bonds people run a credit check these days?

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 17-43-28 Facebook.png
    DK Firearms

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Just came across this on faze-book. Part of me says "legit collector who doesn't share the ideals" - but then a more logical part of me says "dude's wife is trying to come up with his bond money by pawning his Nazi memorabilia - he's probably a shitbag first class" - I mean, I've never been arrested let alone needed bond, but I know there's probalby a dozen bail bonds places within a mile of the jail, including one right across the street. Can homeboy just not get someone to front the bond, is he a flight risk, or do the bonds people run a credit check these days?

View attachment 422058
    Wouldn't touch any of it with a ten foot pole.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    When I was a kid, there were folks who had been in WWII and brought back all sorts of memorabilia. I can remember someone bringing a helmet to school for show-and-tell. My mother had a ton of German postage stamps with Hitler on them that some pen-pal sent her. Somehow over the years a certain strange class of people turned up that think Nazis were cool. But then again some people drink Bud Light and I don't understand that either.

The stuff in the photos is so clearly bogus that it's laughable.

Here's a theory: Maybe this person really doesn't want to post bond and so they put items up for sale at ridiculous prices to they could claim to have tried to raise the money, but failed.

Top Bottom