• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    First, Fox is news is a joke.

Second, 're read that state has universal background checks since May of this year.(90 days to effect) With a current demand for a recall.

Just throwing that tid-bit on the table. Let your spider sense guild you.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    First, Fox is news is a joke.

Second, 're read that state has universal background checks since May of this year.(90 days to effect) With a current demand for a recall.

Just throwing that tid-bit on the table. Let your spider sense guild you.

I must be missing that?

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Ever notice how these seem to be out just enough to keep things fresh in people's minds? ...Whatever, I'll pray for the families and won't even bother reading any more of it.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    And it will happen again, active shooters getting exactly what they want from the media and society.......

Dumb ass ex-cop on Fox saying he might have used a silencer because not everyone heard shooting....

Prayers for the victims/families......

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I've posted at least four times, in successive months now that there will be an active shooter event every month until the election.
    It's now October, and right on time.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Such a tragedy.

Dear Lord, may those who have perished today find peace. Watch over us all and bless us for we need you now more than ever.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Sure this is the shooter? Seems weird, maybe depressed, not a homicidal maniac.....

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Sure this is the shooter? Seems weird, maybe depressed, not a homicidal maniac.....

I will guarantee you SSRI's are involved. He had a video from being in Seattle the day before. Had no plan, was looking for couches to crash on - basically aimless. The makes me suspicious... where'd he get the firearm if he's traveling. Did he bring it with him? Something isn't right here.

Probably not long before it gets pulled down.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Sad, I've actually been to Roseburg; my roommate while I was stationed in Idaho was from there and I got to visit there one long weekend back in the mid-80s. It is a beautiful place and it's a shame that such a horrendous event took place there...

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    It is too early to make a call on the shooter, but I have to wonder:

The President has a "canned" ready-made speech to make just for such an event, and he delivers it on national TV before the bodies have even reached room temperature.

The President calls for "common sense gun safety."

Notice the change of terms from "control" to "safety"?

Not one network or website has yet to identify the shooter, only to say he was a 20 y/o male. The shooting happened at 10:38 am, but no news on the shooter yet. Why?

The South Carolina church shooter was identified within hours.

No ID of the firearm used, but some say it might have been a 9mm or .45 Auto.

That would logically indicate a hand gun, and at age 20, the shooter would not have been permitted by Federal Law to possess it.

Pure speculation: The shooter obtained the gun illegally, was mentally ill, but not committed because progressive mental health policies kept him from being locked up in a mental institution.

Most likely a loner, no stable relationship with parents/siblings/close friends, a dope head, and an avid video gamer who did not have a girl friend, and if he did, she probably dumped or shunned him.

Sad day for that community.

Top Bottom