Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Current retail is around $1100, no?

No :)

Not MSRP, but what you can find them for brand new in the box, in a wide variety of configurations. While great rifles, they are moving more in the $950 range new in the box. Dealer is a bit lower.

No idea why...they are very nice. Made on a mix of H&K tooling and new machinery here in America. Neat company.

Alex

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    A sweet gun at a good price. Don't forget the tax on a new one. It is really the Barbie doll of rifles in respect to accessories. Cheap mags, cheap stocks, lots of parts. For a rock solid and dependable .308 it cannot be beat. Yes, I already have one and love it. This design has seen war all over the globe. If it had the select wood stock that is on some of the new ones, I would definitely buy it.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If it'll make you feel better, I'll give you $500 for it :)

Bring it to lunch tomorrow and it'll be all taken care of.

Seriously though (although I'd seriously give you $500 for it). I think most people are probably in a lull from the buying at the beginning of the year (when people were buying because of the craze) or after the craze died down because they were reminded how nice it is to buy at normal prices.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Bring it to lunch tomorrow and it'll be all taken care of.

Seriously though (although I'd seriously give you $500 for it). I think most people are probably in a lull from the buying at the beginning of the year (when people were buying because of the craze) or after the craze died down because they were reminded how nice it is to buy at normal prices.

Plus, being that the holidays are coming, it might have an effect on some people pulling the trigger on this.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    No :)

Not MSRP, but what you can find them for brand new in the box, in a wide variety of configurations. While great rifles, they are moving more in the $950 range new in the box. Dealer is a bit lower.
    Someone needs to tell Cabelas... Was just there this evening and they had two USED ones for $1250 :laughing:

Speaking of Cabela's, I saw the coolest ground blind I have ever seen. I'm going to have to raise the price on the PTR, tho... They want $4k for it :p
    10200890054_52b32ebf8f_c.jpg

thanks for the offer, but no

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Someone needs to tell Cabelas... Was just there this evening and they had two USED ones for $1250 :laughing:

Speaking of Cabela's, I saw the coolest ground blind I have ever seen. I'm going to have to raise the price on the PTR, tho... They want $4k for it :p

Cabela's new policy, within the last several years, on used guns is completely ridiculous. They regularly have used guns and LE department trade-ins for at or above retail.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

Having done stage craft in HS I bet I could pull that off for about $1k.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

You sure they were used? Sometimes new rifles wind up on the racks with the used ones simply because of space issues - or so one of the employees told me when I asked about the pricing on some of their AR's. If the tag doesn't say "USED" then it's not.

Top Bottom