• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2023
    Tx
    Yes I am a new member I'm here and I really appreciate you letting me join. I'm still learning alot about firearms and I do ask questions that might not make sense and I'm sorry. I'm not a scammer at all I just need help trying to post my 25 posts the rifle I have to sell. Not all females know things about guns or riflr. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you for reading this.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Yes I am a new member I'm here and I really appreciate you letting me join. I'm still learning alot about firearms and I do ask questions that might not make sense and I'm sorry. I'm not a scammer at all I just need help trying to post my 25 posts the rifle I have to sell. Not all females know things about guns or riflr. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you for reading this.
    Hi pab - I'm a female as I'm guessing you are from your post - and I know very little about guns and stuff but I'm learning a lot and the people here are good folk. What we don't know is not a sign of weakness, just a sign of a lot yet to learn, and there's no reason for your posts to be so helpless and apologizing all the time.

Who is the guy in your avatar? Is it your friend who told you about this site?

pab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2023
    Tx
    Hi pab - I'm a female as I'm guessing you are from your post - and I know very little about guns and stuff but I'm learning a lot and the people here are good folk. What we don't know is not a sign of weakness, just a sign of a lot yet to learn, and there's no reason for your posts to be so helpless and apologizing all the time.

Who is the guy in your avatar? Is it your friend who told you about this site?
    That's my husband. He's a amputee. I'm trying to learn and I can. I wish people didn't think this is a scam. I appreciate you alot by messaging me and saying what you did. Thank you

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    That's my husband. He's a amputee. I'm trying to learn and I can. I wish people didn't think this is a scam. I appreciate you alot by messaging me and saying what you did. Thank you
    You're welcome :)

What part of Texas are you in?
    It's really hot & humid here in East Texas.

(I'm helping you get your post count up)

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    San Antonio. Thank you

Ok - here is how to post your rifle. First - go to this link, and read the rules:

Then, gather all the info, and pics of the rifle, and make the new post. Be sure and put the location and price in the subject line along with what it is.

I'll be online for a bit yet - if you need help, come back to this thread and ask. If I'm not here, someone else will help.

Good luck!

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    San Antonio. Thank you
    OK tell you what there are a bunch of us TGT types in the SA area. Myself I am in the Big Town (AKA Fredericksburg). Anyway when you post list the type of gun and where you are located, just the City is fine. Take I look at other postings in the Classifieds which will help you compose your post. Also there may be a similar firearm listed to get you and idea of price.

As to the scammer thing. In the past there have been several folks that start out trying to sell a firearm, only to drop out when confronted. Forget those that call you a scammer and move on. Some folks think the worst of everyone.

Lastly feel free to PM folks here for one on one confabs. To PM just click on the name and then start a conversation. GLWS, Good Luck With the Sale.

pab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2023
    Tx
    San Antonio. Thank you
    You're welcome :)

What part of Texas are you in?
    It's really hot & humid here in East Texas.

(I'm helping you get your post count up)

OK tell you what there are a bunch of us TGT types in the SA area. Myself I am in the Big Town (AKA Fredericksburg). Anyway when you post list the type of gun and where you are located, just the City is fine. Take I look at other postings in the Classifieds which will help you compose your post. Also there may be a similar firearm listed to get you and idea of price.

As to the scammer thing. In the past there have been several folks that start out trying to sell a firearm, only to drop out when confronted. Forget those that call you a scammer and move on. Some folks think the worst of everyone.

Lastly feel free to PM folks here for one on one confabs. To PM just click on the name and then start a conversation. GLWS, Good Luck With the Sale.
    How do I pm here

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    How do I pm here
    Click the username of the person you want to PM. Then click start conversation.
    Screenshot_20230630_173330_Samsung Internet.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    first of all i would suggest you go to the introductions t part of the forum and start a thread telling us a liitle about yourself and start there!

Top Bottom