• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    FWIW - I've actually talked and texted w/her, and can tell you she's "real". I've gotta tell you - if it wasn't for the NIB '64 Mauser 30-06 I've got already collecting dust, I'd be buying her rifle. I'm pretty sure she's going to be pricing it fairly. And if y'all DON'T jump on it, I might have to.....and y'all KNOW I've done that before, LOL!!!

@pab - if you have any problems posting the ad, just call me and I'll step you through it.
    Target Sports

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    FWIW - I've actually talked and texted w/her, and can tell you she's "real". I've gotta tell you - if it wasn't for the NIB '64 Mauser 30-06 I've got already collecting dust, I'd be buying her rifle. I'm pretty sure she's going to be pricing it fairly. And if y'all DON'T jump on it, I might have to.....and y'all KNOW I've done that before, LOL!!!

@pab - if you have any problems posting the ad, just call me and I'll step you through it.
    He means it too!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

pab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2023
    Tx

Thank you so much. I most likely will call you

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

This endorsement right here should end all of the “scammer” talk. If TR says they’re good to go, they are good to go.

Top Bottom