• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    Hey all,

I've been here for a little time now, met some people and made some friends. My wife and I have created directory website solely dedicated to all things firearms. I myself am a registered "gun nut" as I'm sure 100% of you all are as well.

TacDen.com is a nationwide firearm-centric website designed with the consumer in mind. It's simple. The Business owner chooses the best plan to fit their needs and registers their business with TacDen. After they've registered and put a detailed description of the services they offer, their listing will be published to our directory where consumers can then easily search, read customer reviews, and add to their favorites.

We just announced TacDen yesterday and have already seen a great response! Many people are stating that TacDen solves their problems with finding a specific firearm related business. You have all been so good to me since I've been here i would like to extend a personal invite to join me on my journey and be part of the TacDen community!

We are currently looking for a few more businesses to be beta testers for TacDen.com. You will receive a free three month "steel" subscription in return for your services. If you have a firearm related business and would like to partake, please email me at Nate@TacDen.com and i will be happy to get you set-up!
    We would love for you to "like" us on Facebook at TacDen and follow us on InstaGram @Tacden. Tag us to be reposted!

My Best,

Nate
    Co-Founder, TacDen
    Target Sports

Top Bottom