• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    There is no evidence that is true. Walmart and most smart retailers will not show customers video. It serves no purpose, and MANY people lie about the reason they want to see video.

However, file a criminal complaint and Walmart will provide access to their system.

I am intimately familiar with this issue.
    So you believe in having cameras follow our every move?

Just kidding TXI. I got caught up in the flow of the thread.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Is it? You basically just said because someone believes in one thing that may fall into another set of beliefs, they must believe in every belief within that category. Then you contradicted yourself. Cutting off someone's hand is not solely a Sharia Law thing. It exists outside of Sharia Law, existed before Sharia Law, and will exist beyond it in other belief systems.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Yes, and so are other sharia-type punishments... if you believe in the Old Testament... and reject the New Testament. Not that I'm a religious person but too many who claim to be don't know what they're talking about.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the thief had his/her cranium perforated.

Sent from my HAL 9000

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When you have your property stolen its part of the process to want to rip the head off of the POS thief
    However once that wears off you kinda try and learn what to do to avoid it again and move on with life

Introducing the topic of sharia law into this thread was just ingirant conjecture

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I grew up with thieves and criminals of all kinds. They are lazy people who look for opportunities to make money illegally. Why work every day when they can steal once or twice per week to support themselves?

You provided the opportunity for someone to make some money. Similarly, installing home or business security systems doesn't prevent crime. Security just moves the criminals from a secure hunting ground to a less secure environment.

When I worked in the prison system, I overheard one of the Offenders on my watch say: "I'm not going to stop stealin' just because I got locked up in here!"

Hope this helps.

Flash

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    When you have your property stolen its part of the process to want to rip the head off of the POS thief
    However once that wears off you kinda try and learn what to do to avoid it again and move on with life

Introducing the topic of sharia law into this thread was just ingirant conjecture

If you say so... but I'm not the one who brought up cutting off the thief's hands. Perhaps your comment is better directed at those who apparently support sharia law, or at least that part of it. Don't get me wrong, it pisses me off too but cooler minds must prevail lest we become barbarians like certain extreme cult religious factions. If one believes in sharia law then why object when extremist Muslims take over our neighborhoods and cities?

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Mike, you're the one who high jacked the thread. You're ignorant posts about sharia law are ignorant.

If you say so... but cutting off thieve's hands is definitely one part of sharia law. I only pointed out, those who advocate that specific punishment for theft apparently agree with that aspect of sharia law. I didn't bring up cutting off thieve's hands. Others did that. Point your fingers at me all you want but those are the facts.

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    If you say so... but cutting off thieve's hands is definitely one part of sharia law. I only pointed out, those who advocate that specific punishment for theft apparently agree with that aspect of sharia law. I didn't bring up cutting off thieve's hands. Others did that. Point your fingers at me all you want but those are the facts.

Actually, the whole "steal shit, lose a hand" thing dates back to Hammurabi's code (IIRC), a good couple millennia before Islam came around. And a lot of historical cultures had far, far worse punishments for thievery.

On-topic - friggin' sucks y'all got stole from, best of luck getting this resolved PDQ.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Makes me cross eyed. My wife does this. Even after her sister got her stupid expensive purse stolen from the buggie. It takes half a second. Nearly zero repercussions unless you do it frequently. It's so easy.

And when I gripe about it, I'm being paranoid.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I say first offense is a broken hand and fingers. Second offense we start talking about the lopping off of hands.

Top Bottom