• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    For Sale: Noveske Rogue Hunter 6.8 SPC MOD 1 18" Upper & two PRI magazines

If you are into 6.8s, the PRIs sell for $40+ (SAXET $50+ lol) ea. I'm including two with the upper.

Noveske Rogue Hunter 6.8 SPC
    18” barrel (SPC Mod1) 12:1 twist
    Noveske Battlecomp 13” handguard.
    Factory upper (not put together with random parts)
    Comes with one 15 round PRI magazine and one 25 round PRI magazine and additional rail mounts.
    Fired 40 times
    Comes in the factory Noveske box and all packaging
    Also have 300 rounds of SSA , Hornady and Remington rounds and 40 rounds of SSA brass (that can be negotiated separately to buyer)
    Also have for sale Trijicon ACOG with 6.8 specific reticle and LaRue Tactical quick detach mount. (that can be negotiated separately to buyer)

Noveske's legendary stainless steel match barrels featuring their exclusive 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 chamber with .100" of freebore to allow the use of both standard and high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition. This barrel is turned down to a lightweight contour for faster handling, and is outfitted with improved polygonal 1 in 12" twist rifling, M4 feed ramps, 5/8"-24 muzzle threads and a non-glare, bead-blasted finish. Additional features include a Noveske-marked BCM Gunfighter charging handle, a pinned low profile gas block, an A2 flash hider and a shot-peened, MP-tested bolt housed within a Mil-Spec bolt carrier. The upper's mid length gas system is another beneficial upgrade that produces a smoother recoil impulse upon firing than that of a carbine length system.

Asking $1,549 or best offer

Harris bipod and Trijicon ACOG not included

I can email additional photos or answer any questions about the upper, acog etc...
    Lynx Defense

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    My price is for the upper and two magazines. nothing else. all the extras are for sale seperately but will make a great deal on the extras to the buyer of the upper. i've listed the trijicon seperately.

edited: do you mean without the two magazines? I would consider seperating the magazines, once the upper is sold.

Last edited:

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    PMs replied. I will only ship to Dallas or El Paso because I have family there that can finalize the transaction through a family member. Prefer face to face in San Antonio/San Marcos area, maybe a little south of here.

Top Bottom