• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Got the valuation on my car today. Insurance, surprisingly, didn't screw me at all. They're actually cutting me a decently sized check.

My wife, bless her, is fixated on a truck. I think she wants one more than I do. Even the used 2019 Rangers are too expensive. I think I'm either going to be looking at a Taco or an F-150.

I kind of want to go test drive the Fiat 500X personally.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Got the valuation on my car today. Insurance, surprisingly, didn't screw me at all. They're actually cutting me a decently sized check.

My wife, bless her, is fixated on a truck. I think she wants one more than I do. Even the used 2019 Rangers are too expensive. I think I'm either going to be looking at a Taco or an F-150.

Glad Insurance is hooking you up.
    You should listen to your wife more often.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

All will say on the F-150 is get the 5.0L motor.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

There’s a reason why no one buys Fiats...they’re garbage.

Fiat forums are full of angry people with problems, and people who think problems give a car “character”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    All will say on the F-150 is get the 5.0L motor.
    Yes 5.0 only, 1st F150 i had the v6 EcoBoost...which I wanted. The extra horse power & torque is noticable in the EcoBoost, but the EcoBoost is notorious for the cold start issue. That's why I dumped mine. The new F150 i have, has the 5.0 in it. This 2018 has the cold start worse than my 2013 did @ 100k miles.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Is that the valves?
    I don't know anything about the problem.
    Timing chain stretch...this is a video from when they first came out. Funny thing in this video he talks about Ford stepping up to warranty the issue... 8 years later still not a warranty issue, you have to pay out of your pocket. Unless you have the extended warranty on the vehicle.

We had a Cadillac with the 3.6l same issue. Cadillac covered it, even though we were 2nd owner & 100k miles... no extended warranty. Chevy has a issue with the 3.6l every line they put it in. It's funny that Chevy wont cover the same issue but Cadillac would.

Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

You live in Texas, if you don't have a pickem up truk you might be politely asked to leave

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom