tenor.gif
      837.5 KB · Views: 244

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Hardly ever sleep more than 5 or 6 hours, so wake up before that.
    Since retired, will take a nap around 3 PM if the opportunity presents.
    I still have to get my 8-9 hours of beauty sleep. If Im asleep when the sun is up, Im sick.

The Marine on the other hand can switch off in seconds. Dunno how he does it. Seen him twice (in the younger years) be runnin across the living room and fall to his knees, curl up and out, just like that. As an adult Ive seen him lean against a wall and go to sleep on his feet.
    Planes and cars are easy for him. Go to sleep...... wake up when your there. He calls it "I Transport" (as in StarTrek)

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I still have to get my 8-9 hours of beauty sleep. If Im asleep when the sun is up, Im sick.

The Marine on the other hand can switch off in seconds. Dunno how he does it. Seen him twice (in the younger years) be runnin across the living room and fall to his knees, curl up and out, just like that. As an adult Ive seen him lean against a wall and go to sleep on his feet.
    Planes and cars are easy for him. Go to sleep...... wake up when your there. He calls it "I Transport" (as in StarTrek)

Narcolepsy?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    These recent posts on feed plots makes me want to find a bunch of land and leave the Houston area.

Would be perfectly happy to never set foot in that urban cesspool again. I've almost shed it, except I have a wife in Texas, and not one in Arkansas ... yet.

Below, and some gumbo, is about all I need ...

Linda&Pandi.jpg

Attachments

• Linda&Pandi.jpg
      Linda&Pandi.jpg
      93.8 KB · Views: 209

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My career pretty much has me locked into a metro....for now. I hate to think I won't get to get away until retirement.

I should amend my previous comment that I like living here. I like the Houston area but I think I'm about ready for somewhere quieter and slower.

It does have a bit of everything you could want, but much you don't want. :)

My age based perspective is based on memories of when Houston had a population circa 350,000. It was a big "town", not so much a city.

No malls, all stores were downtown, and it was a 30 mile drive from way on the other side of Spring Branch, which was a separate town with it's own post office, a trip we kids looked forward to.

Top Bottom