• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I've faxed at least 5 multiple handgun reports to the ATF this week. I plan on doing another one tomorrow with 8 handguns on it.

I think the ATF would let me know if this was a problem.

It sounds like to me:
    1. The dealer is using ATF to only sell one gun at a time.
    2. The dealer really doesn't want ATF looking at his records which multiple gun sales COULD bring.
    My thoughts.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Ugg. Got home tonight and some phuktard laid multiple, thick ass burnout marks on the road in front of my house. That has never happened in nearly 40yrs, until today.

Any way to remove / minimize the rubber w/o damaging the asphalt? Private roads we pay for, not tax supported.
    Cover the rest of the road with burn out marks to blend them in.

Or any way to use the marks as part of a large BLM mural on the street?

The sun will bleach them off over time. Pressure washer might do it too but then you'll have really clean spots that may be worse.
    OK Mr. Smartie pants (anyone else too), what happened here? Just out of view on the 1st pic are some small, new oil stains indicating a mechanical issue. The long, light marks going into short, dark indicate it slowed & stopped and may have even backed up in a couple instances. There are other light burnout marks and oil stains in the 'hood but 100s of feet apart and this is the worst of it. I can't figure out what was going on.

20200814_184045.jpg

20200814_184104.jpg

20200814_184124.jpg

20200814_184143.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Might just take more than a couple squirts of Simple Green for those. Whoever did those, did them purposely for sure. Maybe not maliciously, but on purpose for whatever reason.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    OK Mr. Smartie pants (anyone else too), what happened here? Just out of view on the 1st pic are some small, new oil stains indicating a mechanical issue. The long, light marks going into short, dark indicate it slowed & stopped and may have even backed up in a couple instances. There are other light burnout marks and oil stains in the 'hood but 100s of feet apart and this is the worst of it. I can't figure out what was going on.

View attachment 223804

View attachment 223805

View attachment 223806

View attachment 223813

Okay, you caught me. I'll go to another road for my burnouts.

Top Bottom