• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Went to bed a 4. Slept in till 830. Gotta let the dogs out and see if I can sneak in a couple more hours.

Cant finish my winter caulking till the temps get up and rain stays away. Damned surgery had me laid up off ladders till just last week. A month too long. Only got a few large morter cracks and 3 or 4 windows left. And some brick molding on a door but that may be so far gone I might just put a new door in there in the spring.

Sleep, a terrible thing to waste.
    Texas SOT

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Mornin!.... Coffee!

Yesterday at work my legs started cramping and then had a dizzy spell, so I got sent home. I later got a message saying that if I get other symptoms I will need to get a covid test, but otherwise I will need to stay home for 72 hours, so much for this week. Legs are still bothering me, but otherwise no other symptoms. Guess I'll be cramming to get grades in by the end of next week.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Mornin!.... Coffee!

Yesterday at work my legs started cramping and then had a dizzy spell, so I got sent home. I later got a message saying that if I get other symptoms I will need to get a covid test, but otherwise I will need to stay home for 72 hours, so much for this week. Legs are still bothering me, but otherwise no other symptoms. Guess I'll be cramming to get grades in by the end of next week.
    Sounds like dehydration to me, tardnation! Definitely a general virus symptom but days down the road after everything else.

Paid I hope?

In my professional medical opinion I say stay well hydrated, always. And that's worth half of what you just paid for hit.

Stay well.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Less talking. More shooting!

Trying out the cowboy .22’s with some shorts.
    Seeing if they cycle. Where they hit. Etc.
    The lever gun holds twenty three of’um.
    A920CDF5-3D61-49CE-A6DE-D501BF307993.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Afternoon to Y'all....it really needs to be Whiskey Wednesday. I need lots of bourbon after this week.

It's been a rather pissy week around here. I had to "fast" for two days, and cut off certain things because of some additional tests I was scheduled to take this morning. We got there early this morning, to pick up the paperwork, and guess what? They postponed the tests and then schedule me again in two more weeks to come in for the test results consultation that I was suppose to have two weeks ago. Said they had a "person" tested positive for CV19 so they are only going to do consultations by phone or video conference.

I really only started using this practice because they were local, and it would save us from having to drive to Tyler or Jacksonville to see a doctor, and save us several hours on the road to do my doctor's appointments. Looks like that was a huge mistake.

BTW. I really hate doctors. Arrogant fecking pricks!

I hope everyone is having a better day than me. Happy Wednesday.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Afternoon to Y'all....it really needs to be Whiskey Wednesday. I need lots of bourbon after this week.

It's been a rather pissy week around here. I had to "fast" for two days, and cut off certain things because of some additional tests I was scheduled to take this morning. We got there early this morning, to pick up the paperwork, and guess what? They postponed the tests and then schedule me again in two more weeks to come in for the test results consultation that I was suppose to have two weeks ago. Said they had a "person" tested positive for CV19 so they are only going to do consultations by phone or video conference.

I really only started using this practice because they were local, and it would save us from having to drive to Tyler or Jacksonville to see a doctor, and save us several hours on the road to do my doctor's appointments. Looks like that was a huge mistake.

BTW. I really hate doctors. Arrogant fecking pricks!

I hope everyone is having a better day than me. Happy Wednesday.
    I don't hate doctors but when they are working for me and I'm paying them, I do not allow them to be "jerks", etc. I respect their knowledge, etc. but that does not give them or any individual that you are paying the OK to talk down to you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't hate doctors but when they are working for me and I'm paying them, I do not allow them to be "jerks", etc. I respect their knowledge, etc. but that does not give them or any individual that you are paying the OK to talk down to you.

Not so much as hate, but lots of mistrust in them as a profession, going back many years.

I hate going to a doctor in the first place. I will put off going until it seems I have no other choice, and nothing else seems to be working.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    2nd daughter with strep throat. The oldest moved out this year and I asked how the hell did you catch strep throat from her? I'm glad they are both adults, take themselves to the dr.

Oh well, wife works late tonight so its pizza n pasta for me and the sick one.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Borrowed the neighbors log spliter yesterday to split some fallen trees... the one that did my mulching. Ended up with about a cord of wood.

Then he comes over today & we fall & buck 2 smaller trees out by the feeder. I was trying to get rid of some of the shadowing from the IR light. Ended up with about 1/4 cord once we split it. He also brought his back pack leaf blower & we blew all the leaves off the trail to the back of the property where i let him set up a feeder & ground blind. It rained/drizzled on us most the day, but better than sitting around the house.

Top Bottom