• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Mornin everbody.
    Well, it looks like the wife and I have survived the 'rona. I have been good for a week or so. Took her longer because of damn MS.
    Anyway, I am selling convalescent plasma on eBay and realized this morning that it could also be traded for ammo. So let me know if you need any. I haven't yet figured out how to harvest, but that's what YouTube is for.
    Party on.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Morning Y'all...well, it's Saturday.....start of the weekend.

Waiting on my brother to get here to pick me up. He has some project at the shop he wants my help with this morning. Going over to Dad's later this afternoon to take him some chili to eat for a few days this afternoon, and pick up some more hay for the dog's bedding since the cold weather seems to have moved in.

Later guys. Enjoy the cool weather! it's about 34 this morning here in East Texas. Sunny and a light breeze.

Time for more coffee.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Morning....

Anyway, I am selling convalescent plasma on eBay and realized this morning that it could also be traded for ammo. So let me know if you need any. I haven't yet figured out how to harvest, but that's what YouTube is for.
    Party on.

I'll bet that Moonpie has a Browning Hi-Power or 1911 with a short grip safety that would make blood extraction easy....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Morning....
    I'll bet that Moonpie has a Browning Hi-Power or 1911 with a short grip safety that would make blood extraction easy....

you-talk-like-5c5122_jpg-1374200.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wife off to work. Im off to bed.

The phucking weather said no rain yesterday morning so I spent time recaulking a window and continued the sanded caulk of mortar cracks and caulked a couple transitions and then it rains last night and this morning. I'll be pissed if my work is ruined. Still got one side of the house to do. Several windows to at least caulk one side then the small cracks, chimney caulk n paint and brick molding around the back door to replace. All stuff I planned to do over the month of November but I was still laid up.

As long as it doesn't rain and freeze I wont be too angry. I'll hire this done next time. I'm too crippled and only have a short ammount of time at a time to do these things before I'm in bed for a couple days.

Enough rambling im off to try and sleep.

Top Bottom