• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Mawnin misfits

Ive been having some crazy dreams the last few nights for some reason. Tonight's dream was the craziest.

Maybe someone can analyze them....maybe not.

Im share a few with yall.

The other night i had a dream my friend since 6th grade & I were riding around in a short school bus during the zombie apocalypse. We were trying to gather up some of our friends, guns & supplies to get out of the city & make it to the woods away from the craziness. There was other drama involved but thats the short version.

Next one, I come home from work & pull into our property. In my dream we have a pond out front of the house & one in the back where the dry creek is. When i pull up there's about 30 cars & trucks parked on the property, with people fishing elbow to elbow in both ponds. I get out my truck & start yelling at them... you mf'ers see that fence with purple post & no trespassing signs... that means yall shouldn't be here.... yall fuckers need to leave
    I draw my pistol & start firing a few rounds into the ground ... they all jump in their vehicles & haul ass off the property.

Tonight was the craziest.... lots of detail in this one ... so grab some popcorn its pretty entertaining.

My wife is out of town. Some how i end up in a 4 bedroom apartment with this girl i dated in high school.... but its present day. So were the age we are now. I ask who shes staying with & she says my buddies ex brother in laws name.... same buddy from the zombie apocalypse dream. Im thinking to my self how the hell does she know him. We dont do anything sexual...i was just visiting her & fall asleep in one of the spare bedrooms. I wake up to my buddy & his brother in-law coming home & they have like 15 strippers & a couple other guys that are my buddies & his brother in-laws guy friends. So this stripper comes in & is flirting with me in the bedroom trying to get me to come into the living room & party with everyone. So i get up & we're all hanging out. I end up on the couch just watching everyone party it up, while im trying to wake up. I have a blanket & im laying down, the stripper is on the couch with me. I ask what her name is & she says Alexis. I say not your stage name, your real name... she says that is her real name, but she uses it on stage becuase its a common stripper name. I knew when i got up to go into the living room i had shorts on... some how I'm now short less on the couch. She starts reaching under the blanket & i say to her... you might be disappointed I'm just a AWB... average white boy. If she wants 12 I'm have to give it to her twice. She laughs and keeps reaching under the blanket. Then I tell her... if you start something your gunna have to finish it, cause I ain't getting blue balls.

Pretty much the whole time in my dream, i keep asking myself... how did i get to the apartment in the first place. I just can't figure out how i got to where i was becuase i was supposed to be at home.

Next thing i know were all loading up into a couple SUVs & going to a different strip club where they have friends working. I have pants on when we pull up. We're in the club for a little while & we all leave. As were walking out, there is a arcade next door with some kids outside. I'm with the stripper, that had been flirting with me all night & I'm holding the puppy we we just got in real life. Im 6' & with her stripper heels shes at least 6" taller than me. Well the kids are looking at the group of us & my buddy says... whats up to one of the kids & its my wifes nephew. I look up & hes running back inside the arcade. As we round the corner, my wife comes out the other door, on the other side of the arcade. I guess she took him & his buddies.

So my wife is cool with me at the strip club, but not the stripper holding my dick leading me around.... yep I'm pants less again. I tell the stripper she can't be holding me by the dick in front of my wife. So im trying to calm the wife down & she is PISSED. We're by an intersection while im trying to talk to her. A diesel truck with rock lights & neons pulls up ... it has no tires... just sitting on 24" rims. The dudes in the truck start flirting with my wife & she jumps in the truck with them.

So now here i am pants less in the middle of the road trying to chase the truck down. After running for a bit ... still pants less, i give up & start walking back to where we parked. Everyones gone ...no SUVs to be found. So im walking back to the apartment... I've lost the dog by this point. I'm walking back to the apartment still trying to figure out how I got to the apartment in the first place. I show up at the apartment & start cussing them for leaving me pants less. They were all laughing about the wife situation & me being pantless. Then I hear a scratch at the front door... it's our new puppy... the one in real life trying to get in. I open the door let her in & say to everyone as I close the door... i guess she followed my scent.

Then i wake up, i say to myself...man that was a crazy ass dream. I look over at the dog bed & she dogs laying in her bed, not scratching the door.

Last edited:

Patience0830

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    FreeStateuv IN
    Mawnin misfits

Ive been having some crazy dreams the last few nights for some reason. Tonight's dream was the craziest.

The other night i had a dream my friend since 6th grade & I were riding around in a short school bus during the zombie apocalypse. We were trying to gather up some of our friends, guns & supplies to get out of the city & make it to the woods away from the craziness. There was other drama involved but thats the short version.

Next one, I come home from work & pull into our property. In my dream we have a pond out front of the house & one in the back where the dry creek is. When i pull up there's about 30 cars & trucks parked on the property, with people fishing elbow to elbow in both ponds. I get out my truck & start yelling at them... you mf'ers see that fence with purple post & no trespassing signs... that means yall shouldn't be here.... yall fuckers need to leave
    I draw my pistol & start firing a few rounds into the ground ... they all jump in their vehicles & haul ass off the property.

Tonight was the craziest.... lots of detail in this one ... so grab some popcorn its pretty entertaining.

My wife is out of town. Some how i end up in a 4 bedroom apartment with this girl i dated in high school.... but its present day. So were the age we are now. I ask who shes staying with & she says my buddies ex brother in laws name.... same buddy from the zombie apocalypse dream. Im thinking to my self how the hell does she know him. We dont do anything sexual...i was just visiting her & fall asleep in one of the spare bedrooms. I wake up to my buddy & his brother in-law coming home & they have like 15 strippers & a couple other guys that are my buddies & his brother in-laws guy friends. So this stripper comes in & is flirting with me in the bedroom trying to get me to come into the living room & party with everyone. So i get up & we're all hanging out. I end up on the couch just watching everyone party it up, while im trying to wake up. I have a blanket & im laying down, the stripper is on the couch with me. I ask what her name is & she says Alexis. I say not your stage name, your real name... she says that is her real name, but she uses it on stage becuase its a common stripper name. I knew when i got up to go into the living room i had shorts on... some how I'm now short less on the couch. She starts reaching under the blanket & i say to her... you might be disappointed I'm just a AWB... average white boy. If she wants 12 I'm have to give it to her twice. She laughs and keeps reaching under the blanket. Then I tell her... if you start something your gunna have to finish it, cause I ain't getting blue balls.

Pretty much the whole time in my dream, i keep asking myself... how did i get to the apartment in the first place. I just can't figure out how i got to where i was becuase i was supposed to be at home.

Next thing i know were all loading up into a couple SUVs & going to a different strip club where they have friends working. I have pants on when we pull up. We're in the club for a little while & we all leave. As were walking out, there is a arcade next door with some kids outside. I'm with the stripper, that had been flirting with me all night & I'm holding the puppy we we just got in real life. Im 6' & with her stripper heels shes at least 6" taller than me. Well the kids are looking at the group of us & my buddy says... whats up to one of the kids & its my wifes nephew. I look up & hes running back inside the arcade. As we round the corner, my wife comes out the other door, on the other side of the arcade. I guess she took him & his buddies.

So my wife is cool with me at the strip club, but not the stripper holding my dick leading me around.... yep I'm pants less again. I tell the stripper she can't be holding me by the dick in front of my wife. So im trying to calm the wife down & she is PISSED. We're by an intersection while im trying to talk to her. A diesel truck with rock lights & neons pulls up ... it has no tires... just sitting on 24" rims. The dudes in the truck start flirting with my wife & she jumps in the truck with them.

So now here i am pants less in the middle of the road trying to chase the truck down. After running for a bit ... still pants less, i give up & start walking back to where we parked. Everyones gone ...no SUVs to be found. So im walking back to the apartment... I've lost the dog by this point. I'm walking back to the apartment still trying to figure out how I got to the apartment in the first place. I show up at the apartment & start cussing them for leaving me pants less. They were all laughing about the wife situation & me being pantless. Then I hear a scratch at the front door... it's our new puppy... the one in real life trying to get in. I open the door let her in & say to everyone as I close the door... i guess she followed my scent.

Then i wake up, i say to myself...man that was a crazy ass dream. I look over at the dog bed & she dogs laying in her bed, not scratching the door.
    TL;DR

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Mornin
    Mawnin misfits

It means you need to drink more so you don't remember your dreams. And you have weird dreams.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Mawnin misfits

You wanna know what Freud would say?

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good morning y’all !
    B24BD547-07A1-4C6F-A9C7-6431D0366837.jpeg

Top Bottom