• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    What they gunna do...send you a letter. Thats about all my old HOA was good for.

Well, I’m actually on the board for one more year. We are allowed to work on a vehicle in the driveway for a 48 hour period, So I will have it out for two days put it in for one and bring it out for two more. Trying to play by the rules since I am on the board.
    :cool:

Being on the board of directors for a hoa is not a fun job, but it is an eye-opening experience and gives you a better perspective of what hoa’s have to deal with. Our hoa Is not nearly the pain in the ass that I have read about and heard about in some other communities.

It’s funny, nobody wants the rules enforced, until their neighbor does something they don’t like then all of a sudden they want the rules enforced for their neighbors.
    :argue:
    This is the first time I’ve lived in an HOA neighborhood, but I read the rules before we closed on the house so I knew what I was getting into. It amazes me how many people do not read, understand or have any familiarity with the restrictions that are on their properties/homes, before they buy them.
    Then they bitch.
    :facepalm:

eta: I got a letter for having the RV in the driveway, currently protesting it due to the exception in the rules for the 48 hours in the driveway.
    :stir:

Top Bottom