• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Almost got killed yesterday in traffic.
    I was driving on I45 near Centerville when I had an in car situation and had to turn around to go back to an off exit. When I tried to use one of those cross overs to get into the opposite lane some crazy guy in a pick-up truck damn near ran me over.
    I had on the blinker. WTF?
    He shot the finger, screamed obscenities, and threw beer cans at me.
    Was that really necessary?

Definitely wasn't you, this guy acted like he owned the road in a black & white suv with his flashing lights & weird horn.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Afternoon and Iced Coffee is my new Summer go-to. Just brew and then quickly ice and enjoy.
    Trick I read somewhere was to freeze coffee in your ice cube trays. That way when they melt they don't water down your coffee.

When I'm out of town working my first cup was the last cup from yesterday before I reset the pot. Nice and cool so I can chug it to get me going.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Well better luck on your next attempt buddy.

Being overqualified can be a downfall and a blessing at the same time.

Definitely think i was over qualified for that one. There was some warehouse work involved & i was older than the manager. Also no option for advancement until the manager left...which didn't seem like like they were leaving anytime soon.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Afternoon Y'all....it's a fine and beautiful Saturday morning here in East Texas.

A sunny morning here, with temps in the upper 70's already, a very light breeze and not a lot of clouds in the sky. A lot of my standing water is drying rather quickly around the house. Still muddy and soft in lots of places and it will still be some time before some of it is dried out enough to get the mower into those areas to mow.

Time to make some coffee.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Afternoon Y'all....it's a fine and beautiful Saturday morning here in East Texas.

A sunny morning here, with temps in the upper 70's already, a very light breeze and not a lot of clouds in the sky. A lot of my standing water is drying rather quickly around the house. Still muddy and soft in lots of places and it will still be some time before some of it is dried out enough to get the mower into those areas to mow.

Time to make some coffee.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1624130060149.png
    1624130117233.png

:confused:

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Frontier Battalion
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Trick I read somewhere was to freeze coffee in your ice cube trays. That way when they melt they don't water down your coffee.

When I'm out of town working my first cup was the last cup from yesterday before I reset the pot. Nice and cool so I can chug it to get me going.
    I just make it with 4 tablespoons coffee 2-cups water, the ice cuts it down enough that it is still strong but not watered down. Ice cubes is not a bad idea though!

Top Bottom