• Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    The TV has been muted while I type a forth coming gem :p
    I looked up and saw a few seconds of J.Fallon joined by Lorne Michaels followed by some W.Farrow puking stupidity on some SNL crap.

Some people don't know when to say when.

surprise_17.gif

please.gif

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'll try to lay this out succinctly.

1. Technically in an adjoining neighborhood, a dog lover lady (DLL) neighbor whose front yard is in line of sight of our gang mailbox has had for several years a very aggressive, alpha black dog. (BD)
    2. BD chases mail/delivery trucks and me, in car or on bike, 200yds up the road before retreating.
    3. About 1 year ago, an actual neighbor told me BD bit her granddaughter, I don't think it was serious.
    4. Several months back, DLL "acquired" a beta red healer (RH). Previous RH owner lives a few miles down the FM.
    5. RH has become aggressive but is always behind BD.
    6. Thanks to an other neighbors diligence, I learned today that effective 11/19, USPS will no longer deliver mail to our gang box due to the dogs and a previous attack on a carrier by RH.
    7. USPS "delivered" a letter to me and my neighbors stating such, it is being held at the PO with the rest of our mail. :facepalm:
    8. And who previously owned RH when it bit a mail carrier? The GD county Sheriff!

Sheriff "no, my dog wouldn't do that" is very close friends with DLL. It's been a while but he used to go to her house every damn evening, FOR MONTHS on end! Anyone going to her house has to drive past my LR window. This may get sporty.

Top Bottom