• ...and so much more!
  • Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Yes sir. Got home Wednesday. The company wants me to work another project for them. I told them I would only because it was, about, 20 miles from my house and I would be home every afternoon.

Good to hear. I’m glad I don’t live in the road like I used to. Looking back, I traveled way too much when my kids were young.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Morning Y'all.......And it's Saturday, the start of the weekend! Yeah!

Low 60's, still, foggy and chance of rain for today here in East Texas. Time to make some coffee.

By the time bedtime crawled around last night, my back was killing me. Took a Tramadol, and slept pretty good. Back is a bit stiff and feels a little sore, but nothing like last night.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    coffee9.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Next step for the new work table is cutting down the cabinet the belt grinder was sitting on so it can slide under the table. I have to unload all the junk that inside so I can turn it on it's side to cut the base down.

Then, I need to crawl up into the attic, and run Romex from the overhead ceiling outlet, to drop down to the table to wire in an electrical outlet box for power at the table for all the tools.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Good to hear. I’m glad I don’t live in the road like I used to. Looking back, I traveled way too much when my kids were young.
    I've been in almost every state in the union and built something in most of them. About 6 years ago, I was home only 30 days out of the entire year. I told the company I was not going to do that again. I was told if I wanted to keep my job, I would do what I was told. Needless to say, I told the owner where to go and what to do when he got there and walked out the door. I worked local, building DISD and GISD schools for 2 years then retired. I only took the job in San Marcus to help a friend out. The last superintendent was fired because he had the project up side down. all screwed up. Took me 3 months to fix what he screwed up and an extra 2 months to complete the project. I'm home now and will only work projects close to home.

Top Bottom