• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I could use prayer. I won’t post everything publicly. If anyone is interested they can pm me. It involves making a stand, helping to lift neighbors up, dealing with a dangerous criminal neighbor who violently beats female victims, and a sheriffs department that is showing signs of cover ups. I’m contacting the Rangers today.

I’m on two hours of sleep and feeling the weight of this.
    Good luck with that!!

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Without violating rules I will just say.........

Sunday ain't about bunnies and eggs.
    Well darn!!
    1649946125840.png

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    I could use prayer. I won’t post everything publicly. If anyone is interested they can pm me. It involves making a stand, helping to lift neighbors up, dealing with a dangerous criminal neighbor who violently beats female victims, and a sheriffs department that is showing signs of cover ups. I’m contacting the Rangers today.

Prayers sent. God bless.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

I'll agree with Katy on that one. Never a good situation.
    Good luck.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Wrapping up in NYC.

Last stop:
    A certain carmaker has a facility that’s closing. The president of the carmaker (both of which will remain nameless) has an office with expensive audio equipment that I’m having moved to one of his offices elsewhere.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

JBL Project K2S 9900 speakers
    $20k each
    Custom made with automotive paint

Mark Levinson:
    No536 amp, $15k/each and there are two
    No526 preamp, $22k
    No519 streaking audio player, $22k
    No515 turntable (same one I’m trying to fix), $10k

4efb22fc3cf5b90d4057836e476012fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Wrapping up in NYC.

Last stop:
    A certain carmaker has a facility that’s closing. The president of the carmaker (both of which will remain nameless) has an office with expensive audio equipment that I’m having moved to one of his offices elsewhere.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

JBL Project K2S 9900 speakers
    $20k each
    Custom made with automotive paint

Mark Levinson:
    No536 amp, $15k/each and there are two
    No526 preamp, $22k
    No519 streaking audio player, $22k
    No515 turntable (same one I’m trying to fix), $10k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JBL, aka in the recording industry as: Junk But Loud. :)

Just kidding, used JBL's (4411's) as reference monitors on the wall above the console, and traveled with them for years.

Still have a pair of JBL 4401's here at the lake house that I used as nearfield monitors on the console, replaced with the Yamaha NS10's you see in this photo taken back in the late 80's.

How time has changed ...

JBL 4411.JPG

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

Damn, mirror universe up here.

Three of us just managed to get a felon picked up here in our cove after months of thefts and battery. Took the sheriff's department since July of 2021 to finally pick his ass up and is now in custody, on Parole Hold no less.

Dude's from NJ (via the Rio Grande), has a rap sheet long as his leg; and if his parole is actually revoked will be due out in 2030 ... at least until to the woke ass prosecutors get involved.

The few around here willing to confront the SOB used Telegram to keep track and shadow his nighttime activities.

Starting to get like the wild west all over this sad country. Keep your powder dry ...

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Mornin Zoo Crew!

FRIDAY for us worthless governmental types.... :)

Just about outta here and color me gone. Aaahhhhthankyaverymuuuch.

(shamelessly stolen from @msharley )

View attachment 314031
    Sometimes I wish I was a worthless government worker! :rolleyes: I miss all the paid Holidays.... don't miss some of the other BS though.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sometimes I wish I was a worthless government worker! :rolleyes: I miss all the paid Holidays.... don't miss some of the other BS though.
    Although I certainly saw a lot of waste when working for the DoD, I never thought of myself as worthless. I also don't remember getting Good Friday off. Now I get that day off, but I do miss getting Veteran's Day off, which I did get before.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Damn, mirror universe up here.

Three of us just managed to get a felon picked up here in our cove after months of thefts and battery. Took the sheriff's department since July of 2021 to finally pick his ass up and is now in custody, on Parole Hold no less.

Dude's from NJ (via the Rio Grande), has a rap sheet long as his leg; and if his parole is actually revoked will be due out in 2030 ... at least until to the woke ass prosecutors get involved.

The few around here willing to confront the SOB used Telegram to keep track and shadow his nighttime activities.

Starting to get like the wild west all over this sad country. Keep your powder dry ...
    Thanks brother.

Unfortunately our sheriffs department is showing red flags. Seems multiple witnesses and two incidents of him beating someone isn’t enough to even catch they’re interest. A log with suspicious vehicles, plate numbers, a guy leaving with a bag, isn’t enough to get a patrol. I can tell you vehicle info, driver details, tell you what days have the most runs, and now it’s apparently ok to abuse a lady and nothing worth documenting when said lady knocks on neighbor front doors asking for help.

This shit is disgusting. It’s not often I wish god would strike someone down.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Although I certainly saw a lot of waste when working for the DoD, I never thought of myself as worthless. I also don't remember getting Good Friday off. Now I get that day off, but I do miss getting Veteran's Day off, which I did get before.
    I worked for the training department at my facility. We had all kinds of holidays, like San Jacinto Day.

Top Bottom