• ...and so much more!
  • Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Looking forward to getting back Friday. We will have 11 days until we close on the new house in Tomball. We are selling our house to brother Marine. I’ll be leaving my flags.

55645075ce497cec8d7cbe824d3431a9.jpg

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    94F on my east facing porch, sensor in the shade. :fire:

Temp is climbing fast. It was a solid 80 in the shade when I took wifey to work at 7:30

I got 4 yards of bank sand delivered an hour ago, we're putting an above ground pool in. Behind the house. Couldn't dump the sand behind the house, because of where the septic is located (knowing from experience that a medium duty truck will in fact shatter a septic lid and sink upto the frame in shit-water makes even attempting that a no-go) and because of the downed tree and steep bank on the other end of the house.

My plan is to use the old feed trough that was left for us as a little skid trailer (which I've done a hundred times already) with the zero turn. Load it up, move it in place, dump it, then repeat.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Temp is climbing fast. It was a solid 80 in the shade when I took wifey to work at 7:30

I got 4 yards of bank sand delivered an hour ago, we're putting an above ground pool in. Behind the house. Couldn't dump the sand behind the house, because of where the septic is located (knowing from experience that a medium duty truck will in fact shatter a septic lid and sink upto the frame in shit-water makes even attempting that a no-go) and because of the downed tree and steep bank on the other end of the house.

My plan is to use the old feed trough that was left for us as a little skid trailer (which I've done a hundred times already) with the zero turn. Load it up, move it in place, dump it, then repeat.

cb.gif

:p

Better you than me, Squatch.

Top Bottom