• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I know I shouldn't want to stab employees but..... I want to stab this kid. Comes to work today after being sent home sick Wed; he calls us to tell us that he has Strep and Covid and was informed that he's highly contagious on Wed..... Ok, cool. We told him not to come to work til he's better, the dumb ass came to work today. He walked into my office and tried to hand me the paperwork from the hospital; I told him to take his ass back out the door and go home. I understand needing money but you aren't going to infect me with strep I explained, I kept my ass home when I had Covid and you need to keep your ass home. He hung around a moment to ask my husband if I was being serious and he told him that we can't afford for him to get the rest of us sick. Now I've had to reschedule my weekend plans because I want to make sure I'm not sick before I go around my family....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1656073470777.png

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Always impressed, and surprised/startled, when something actually works these days.

New clip-on camera to get Blondie set up for Zooming her summer students in Houston while she's here for the summer.

Scared the hell out of me when it came on ...

Attachments

• IMG_5721.jpg
      IMG_5721.jpg
      83.2 KB · Views: 51

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    whining dog out. garbage out, p-ups, s-ups, squats, morning walk, pick up neighbor lady's trash, grocery for dog food, water, etc. feed dogs, make coffee, dishes, sit in sun, drink coffee. grateful.., get bored, go internet read good news, email and come hereon... look at funny first. then, howdy folks..!

Top Bottom