• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    BTDT, feel your pain.

When Linda is here at the lake the "Ladies of the Cove" (Telegram chat no less) play Farkel one night a week.

Why I took the opportunity of adding another 250sf to the basement area.

<actually, it's funny to hear the hooting and hollering ... from a distance>
    Ex-wife #2 use to host a "Hen Party" about once a month. I either retired to my shop, or went for a ride.

One time only, I decided to retire to the living room to watch TV. When a group of women get to drinking, cackling and shit talking, you really don't want to be around! I decided the next day to buy a TV for my shop, and all the cable needed to hook it up to the satellite!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Ex-wife #2 use to host a "Hen Party" about once a month. I either retired to my shop, or went for a ride.

One time only, I decided to retire to the living room to watch TV. When a group of women get to drinking, cackling and shit talking, you really don't want to be around! I decided the next day to buy a TV for my shop, and all the cable needed to hook it up to the satellite!
    My wife partied so hard that I had to get rid of her. Luckily, I found a good lookin one who didn’t have any friends. Married her 52 years ago. Probably keep her.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    .....aaaaand WHAZZAAAAAP

Good Mornin Zoo Crew! Trying to convince myself that this mornin is great...

...it aint workin.
    Well now it is time for your morning calisthenics. Flex your right hand 3 times slowly, now raise your middle finger, use your left to assist as necessary. Stick that middle finger straight up and proud. Now hold out your right arm with the finger held up say F you Friday, I'm back!. Now don't that feel better?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    842331647_986424.gif

Top Bottom