• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Had my nap. Ate dinner. Drank some coffee.

thought I was doing good until the wife just told me that if I wanted to stay inside, I had better get off my butt and in the shower.

SOOOOOO.

Ya'll know where I'm going

TTFN = ta ta for now for you lay people so ya doesn't have to get out the dictionary.

Dang, is it Wednesday already....
    Capitol Armory ad

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Teen who killed her rapist given 5 years probation and orderd to pay 150000.00 to dead pos family. The judge said he had to levy the fine and had no choice.

While the girl was obviously troubled to begin with, I have zero phucks for the trash she took out. I think the death penalty should be expanded to include many sex crimes cause they often do more damage than murder. Predatory repeat rapist aex trafficking and most all child molesters.

Sounds like justice to me.

This is why, instead of All Cops Are Bastards, I go with All Prosecutors Are Bastards. They cause more travesties of justice than LEOs.....

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    If you need radiation you have to have all your teeth pulled cause you'll lose most of them anyways cause the whole area will be effected...

You will need dentures as I dont think your jaw would be a candidate for implants after radiation. @TX OMFS might be able to answer that.

Some surgeons will put implants in certain patients after radiation. I highly discourage it no matter the case. Sucks but it is reality.

I have put implants in a patient when I pull their teeth, just prior to their cancer surgery and subsequent radiation.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Well dang it all. I was at the 20-30 bmi now due to inactivity due to potential hernia I am over 30 bmi's and a fat bastard. I think I like to old days better.
    Hmmm?

I lost (on purpose) FIFTY-FIVE blame POUNDS since Valentine's Day...just to be OBESE! :roflfunny:

Wonder what they called me be blame for? :roflfunny:

I still need to gain 300lbs to date one of the wimmen o wallyweird! :green:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Okay, time for my first nap of the day!
    1663210882364.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Some surgeons will put implants in certain patients after radiation. I highly discourage it no matter the case. Sucks but it is reality.

I have put implants in a patient when I pull their teeth, just prior to their cancer surgery and subsequent radiation.
    Thanks.

I'm glad I didnt have to deal with that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hope things go well for you. Waiting sucks.
    It does. I'm just at that point I'm tired of feeling bad and hurting and not feeling motivated to do things. My oncology coach was trained as a psychiatrist and a therapist, and she told me it's form of depression and not uncommon for people diagnosed with cancer for them to go through depression.

Top Bottom