• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My wife is British.
    My ex is also.
    Has great teeth, with that small gap in the top front teeth you often see in the British.

(most likely from not having access to the braces American kids got even years ago?)

She can whistle real good too ...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Texicans,

This is what I've been foolin' with...in all my spare time.

1663296335710.png

1663296350740.png

1663296371797.png

Basic front porch overhaul....

Later, Mark

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I popped a new front tire on the scooter and went for a ride to confirm it ran true. As I approached the ton, a doe & fawn decided *hey, screw the feast in this right side median tall grass, let's cross the road . . . NOW!!!*

Not the worst thing I've encountered while riding but then . . . the runt fawn decided to play catch up (see tall grass above), and almost too late. I missed it by 10-15' but was only going 50mph by then so it wouldn't have hurt, much. :laughing:

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    When did Barbie start eating good?
    View attachment 344579

Do they also have Mom Jeans barbie, "gravity is a bitch" Barbie, "welcome to 40" Barbie, or "Yeah, I got three babies and three baby daddies" Barbie that comes with lower back tattoos, EBT card, vape pen and child support orders?

default_segrin.gif
    default_anim_coffee.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I popped a new front tire on the scooter and went for a ride to confirm it ran true. As I approached the ton, a doe & fawn decided *hey, screw the feast in this right side median tall grass, let's cross the road . . . NOW!!!*

Not the worst thing I've encountered while riding but then . . . the runt fawn decided to play catch up (see tall grass above), and almost too late. I missed it by 10-15' but was only going 50mph by then so it wouldn't have hurt, much. :laughing:
    Venison Critters are a problem here....

I've kilt several with cars...ain't hit one with the SuperGlide ....yet....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Car or bike, I haven't hit a deer or other large critter yet, thankfully.
    Here? With the steep terrain? You see them after they are sliding towards you...on the hood of your car!

Hit an 8 point with a Plymouth (totaled the Valiant). Hit several with an E 250...got to the point I could replace a front fender in less than an hour!

Killed a 10 point with a Crown Vic. Cost me $1300 to fix the car. Killed a doe with another Crown Vic......

Come real close with the SuperGlide, several times....Up by Clearfield one night, coming back from Massachusetts on the SuperGlide...there was a herd of 100+ venison in the middle of US 322...

If it had been a bit foggier...?? Could have been bad!

Years ago, came across a herd of them Bison critters in South Dakota...(way to Sturgis? )) At night....and their eyes don't "glow" like venisons...

Narrowly missed a bear with a Camaro, up in the UP (upper peninsula of Michigan)....Big sow w/2 cubs...

The late Bride hit two venison, at different times...one with a Mustang (fox body) made a mess of the car....

Top Bottom