Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    View attachment 346848

Ice baths will change your life.
    Just saying...
    It's good for you. Body and Mind. Mental wise it's good to jump into something you know is uncomfortable. When I had to remodel the old home to make the move to Texas, for a month I only had hose water showers in fall in the PNW. Took a hose shower every night to stay clean. Cold water is good for the body too. Gets the system going and your ass in gear. 2 minutes. lol. Rinse. Soap. Rinse. Towel.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Been a long and tiring day for me.

I have, what I call, a pit that's 6'x80'x4' deep. I haven't cleaned it out all summer so I thought I might as well git it done now. Used my weed wacker and hedge trimmers on it, then raked all the cut weeds into 4 piles to be bagged at a later date. The on to the mowing. Mowed my front and side yards, then used my leaf blower to get what grass that go in the street, back onto my yard. I have a sitting area in my front yard and decided to clean it up while I was still standing. Started a little before 10 AM and finished around 4:30 PM. Wife left to go shopping, so I decided to take a nap. Woke up a little before 6 PM for a shower. Spoke with @Axxe55 for a bit then ate dinner. Been a long and tiring day for this old man.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I thought it was known that cars can be taken from people racing.

I reckon don't street race, or you'll face the penalties.
    Why is it? The penalty for street racing is so much harsher than the penalty for pedophilia?

Get caught street racing? They fine ya, take yer license & your ride.

Be a pedophile? They make that POS (pedophile on stage) the president of the United States? :banghead:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Joint aches and the like are improved ..inflammation..
    No longer joking, what is the impact on inflammation?

I'm essentially unable to function without anti-inflammatory medication due to back spasms. I'm very interested in any and all approaches to that particular problem.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Been a long and tiring day for me.

I have, what I call, a pit that's 6'x80'x4' deep. I haven't cleaned it out all summer so I thought I might as well git it done now. Used my weed wacker and hedge trimmers on it, then raked all the cut weeds into 4 piles to be bagged at a later date. The on to the mowing. Mowed my front and side yards, then used my leaf blower to get what grass that go in the street, back onto my yard. I have a sitting area in my front yard and decided to clean it up while I was still standing. Started a little before 10 AM and finished around 4:30 PM. Wife left to go shopping, so I decided to take a nap. Woke up a little before 6 PM for a shower. Spoke with @Axxe55 for a bit then ate dinner. Been a long and tiring day for this old man.
    Thanks Pops. Having someone talkto helps me keep my sanity.Been a long day butgot quite s bit of good news today and helped take some of the stress off of things.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    No longer joking, what is the impact on inflammation?

I'm essentially unable to function without anti-inflammatory medication due to back spasms. I'm very interested in any and all approaches to that particular problem.
    They say it works by forcing the lactic acid from your tissue which reduces the inflammation
    Read up on it
    Lots of information out there
    There are some gyms/spas that offer cold tub therapy
    We have one in town that you pay $25/month for access and can go everyday if you wish
    The temp only has to be in the low 50s to work..for about 15-20 min

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Thanks Pops. Having someone talkto helps me keep my sanity.Been a long day butgot quite s bit of good news today and helped take some of the stress off of things.
    Hey Axxe,

Yinz a spinnin' the platters, tomorrow night?

I gotz one fer ya...some "skinny feller...callz hizzelf Lennert or some fooL thanG"

Started on the T 111 today...had to uninstall the porch light and receptacle....got 5 pieces of the T 111 up...One more tomorrow, then I installz the new receptacle & light fixture...

Then? Start on the gingerbread..(trim work)....

Later, Mark

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    294040394_5566472833386250_6593866700650629179_n.jpg

Been a long and tiring day. Gonna to call it a day.

SOOOOOO.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.

Top Bottom