• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I am the four time Parking champion of Pawnee, Indiana. I've parked over 13 different makes and models of car in over 5 states, with backing in, pulling up, parallel parking, and even on occasion the rare Eastern-European diagonal maneuver.

Kids call me the parking wizard, the parker, park master general, P-dog, and many other nicknames when I park at their nearby stores or playgrounds or churches. I've parked around peoples valuables and pets to show off my precise parking capabilities (don't worry, no animals have been in danger near my vehicles).

I've parked in the US, France, Asia, South Africa, and even remote parts of Siberia. Just last October I took a sabbatical to India to practice their tuk-tuk parking techniques. They translate well to honda style sedans, but I wouldn't recommend it to jeeps or vans unless you're a parking pro like myself.

I've parked on dollar bills, coins, toothpicks, playing cards, and other markers that audience members have used. Each morning I get up and immediately go out to see how my brakes spent their night. I check them several times a day, and have over a hundred trusted mechanics around the US. I've parked in manual, automatic, RVs, Trucks, Campers, Semis, and more. My goal is to get enough recognition to professionally park the crawler transporter that NASA uses to transport shuttles.

I want to let all the kids know that if you're a parking fan, or a parking aficionado don't feel embarrassed. Follow your dreams

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I am the four time Parking champion of Pawnee, Indiana. I've parked over 13 different makes and models of car in over 5 states, with backing in, pulling up, parallel parking, and even on occasion the rare Eastern-European diagonal maneuver.

Kids call me the parking wizard, the parker, park master general, P-dog, and many other nicknames when I park at their nearby stores or playgrounds or churches. I've parked around peoples valuables and pets to show off my precise parking capabilities (don't worry, no animals have been in danger near my vehicles).

I've parked in the US, France, Asia, South Africa, and even remote parts of Siberia. Just last October I took a sabbatical to India to practice their tuk-tuk parking techniques. They translate well to honda style sedans, but I wouldn't recommend it to jeeps or vans unless you're a parking pro like myself.

I've parked on dollar bills, coins, toothpicks, playing cards, and other markers that audience members have used. Each morning I get up and immediately go out to see how my brakes spent their night. I check them several times a day, and have over a hundred trusted mechanics around the US. I've parked in manual, automatic, RVs, Trucks, Campers, Semis, and more. My goal is to get enough recognition to professionally park the crawler transporter that NASA uses to transport shuttles.

I want to let all the kids know that if you're a parking fan, or a parking aficionado don't feel embarrassed. Follow your dreams

I bet half of this is fabricated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Screenshot_20221213-170821_FOX 4.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Didn't help.

Maybe I'll hit something instead.

Top Bottom