• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    In an actual good way or Mr.Potato Head way?
    Please Sir, gender appropriations is racially divisive. :(

Seriously, I haven't the slightest clue. While debating my reply, I bumped from MAV TV to SOTUA. Before I unmuted, Kamalatoe had jumped from her seat applauding and when the audio hit ole King Doofus said, *blah blah . . electric vehicles (. . stutter . . . stammer . .) "energy efficient appliances". It's really sad, 10yo can read better than him.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    You people are not giving (not my president) biden the credit he deserves. For every ones information I will a few of the things he did.

1) He stopped the oil pipe line
    2) In doing the above he put thousands of people out of work.
    3) He put people in his cabinet who had no idea what to do.
    4) He opened the border to migrants.
    5) He let hard core criminals enter into our country.
    6) He made us dependent on other countries oil.
    7) He made out transportation price triple what it was before he took office.

I could go on and on about what he did, but I think you get the drift of what I;m talking about.

Keep in mind, that I did NOT say he did any good things.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Watching Tengo talento mucho talento, I just cannot watch that many flaming assholes, stuffed into suits, popping up and down, like a whack a mole game.

FJB
    Hit the mute; facial expressions and body language speak volumes. I had never done that at length before tonight and I now believe we are in worse shape than the words would indicate.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well the roller coaster continues. Both oncologists, radiation and chemo, are very clear that while nuero endocrine small cell cancers are fast growing and high grade aggressive cancers that the cure rate with chemo and radiation is 90 percent or better.

The theory is the original tumor contained both the basic squamous cell hpv cancer and a small ammount of the nuero endocrine small cell cancer since some of it was genetically linked to HPV too and that they just didn't look any further once they found tge first. The chemo doc said he's seen it several times recently.

The stuff in the throat they aren't going to treat cause they resected a crap load of tissue with good margins and it should be fine.

The high grade stuff in the neck spread over the usual time frame so no surprises.

So start chemo within 2 weeks. Chemo doc says the meds he will use quickly and effectively kills this stuff. Then 6 weeks of radiation with chemo then a final couple cycle of chemo.

Then watch for 5 years with pet scans every 3 to 6 months.

Still stressed but at least we have a plan and possible very positive outcome.

Now dentist
    Put a port in
    A few more tests and
    Away we go.

Somewhere in there feel like crap and lose my hair. Lucky I'm not a vain person.

Drive on. Hopefully the stress will go away a bit cause I would love to sleep more than a couple hours at a time. Lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom