• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How big of an ass was I?
    Rate me 1-10....and for those of you in San Antonio..10 means bigger.

I was in Sam's club checking myself out yesterday and I was busy doing their job for them.

Me and the wife were ringing things up and transferring from one cart to another and some lady comes up and starts pestering me about getting a sams credit card.

I said can't you see I'm busy? I work here now and I'm on the clock..if you want to sell me something come see me in the break room about it...ill be in there with the other employees.

She put her hands on her hips and walked off.
    Not sure about ass, but I'll give you a 9 on the smartass scale, you'll have to do better than that for a 10.
    Guns International

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    How big of an ass was I?

I was in Sam's club checking myself out yesterday and I was busy doing their job for them.

Me and the wife were ringing things up and transferring from one cart to another and some lady comes up and starts pestering me about getting a sams credit card.

I said can't you see I'm busy? I work here now and I'm on the clock..if you want to sell me something come see me in the break room about it...ill be in there with the other employees.

That’s funny because last week I suggested to the store manager that since we’re all checking ourselves out the least they could do is relocate one of those displaced cashiers to be another door checker. The line to get your buggy checked on the way out extended past the snack bar area and the manager was stood there with 3 other employees laughing and having a good time. I’m not saying I made an ass out of myself, but the joking session ended and they had 3 door checkers at least until after I left the store.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Houston Is Overrated!

From the moment I stepped off my charter flight, I noticed there was just too many brown people. I thought this was Maga country? I've never lived here before but I voted for Td Cruz 3 times last election and my good friend Dan invited me for the weekend and it was totally awful that I had to say Gracias to my Torchy's server, because I'm positive she didn't speak a lick of English.

Speaking of food, with the exception of Torchy's, which was amazing and a great value, everywhere I went was awful, and bland. What the hell is Pho anyways. Why would anyone want to eat Ethiopian food in Texas? Don't even get me started with Indian food. My Alto driver recommended my 20 year old wife and I Agas, and let me tell you, that is probably the worst restaurant in Texas.

Everything is within walking distance and stacked on top of each other. Houstonians must not drive much and your city is too walking and bike friendly. No wonder housing is so affordable here.

For a city this size I expected more. I only stayed and walked around the Hilton Americas, and this place is a shit hole. I've lived in NYC, LA, New York City, and Los Angeles, and boy oh boy, now I know why no one is trying to move here.

The only thing that was kind of nice about your city was all the public camping. Made me feel really safe seeing the city enjoy the fresh air together from my 24th floor suite.

Eat a dick, Houston!
    Craig, are you F'ed up? Smoking crack? What is this copypasta crap? If you dont have a clue, rent one, and get over it.

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    How big of an ass was I?

10, because it is all you gave as a range, would have given you and 11 if ya asked.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    How big of an ass was I?

That's crotchety bastard level direct.

I approve. Outstanding.

Beware our local Karen. He will say you're rude. Then melt down and scream.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Maybe hot after the smartass remark.
    Well..she may well be "hot" to your standards..she was late 50s..and she looked like she was wearing a fake set of those Bubba teeth people use for jokes..but these were real..and purdy...
    I'd also venture to say by her raspy voice she has smoked a few cigarettes in her day and may have been employed by the Bill Hames Carnival running the Tilt a Whirl .

Ok..she is employed and working..but I was working also..doing what to be her job but now we have to do it because the have about 2 lanes open on a busy day.

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    First day at new job done. Only complaint is the 45 min drive. Not that is that bad, but 8 years of a 5 minute it's drive spoiled me
    Did similar about 15 years ago. Offered a plum of a job across town. What was 45 minutes on Monday was a 1 hour drive home on Friday. And if it was on one of those 3 day weekends 1.5 hour drive home. Put up with it for 2.5 years then it got bad. TXDOT started a major project on the main road. All the side roads got constipated quickly. And then it rained, it went to a 2 hour drive when that happened. I was overpaid and underworked but the drive killed it for me. I felt like a schmuck leaving, but it all worked out.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Did similar about 15 years ago. Offered a plum of a job across town. What was 45 minutes on Monday was a 1 hour drive home on Friday. And if it was on one of those 3 day weekends 1.5 hour drive home. Put up with it for 2.5 years then it got bad. TXDOT started a major project on the main road. All the side roads got constipated quickly. And then it rained, it went to a 2 hour drive when that happened. I was overpaid and underworked but the drive killed it for me. I felt like a schmuck leaving, but it all worked out.
    TXDOT sure does know the quick to completely phuck up a transportation project as much as possible.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    But I did laugh my ass off, after I got cleaned up and quit shivering.
    Well you had more fun than I did. I'm jealous

I'm driving down 75 in the fast lane and a wave of nausea hits me. One second im fine the next Im sick to my stomach and My nose started running and mouth waters and it's that chemo nausea that hits instantly and gives you a few seconds warning.

I'm prepared for this. I keep three hospital barf bags in the car and they have come in handy but never while I'm driving.

So I found out I can puke and drive and do both expertly. I also quickly discover stomach acid into a mouth of open radiation burns is a less than ideal situation.

Lol

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    First time I've fallen in decades.
    I don't bounce anymore.
    I bet you discovered just how much time passes between that instant when you realize you're falling and there is no not hitting the ground and the second you hit the ground.

Your mind goes thru all the possibilities of how you can get hurt and if they will have an open casket at your funeral or if you will just miss lots of work....

Top Bottom