• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sound the Alarm !
    View attachment 389840

The Kuerig is broken !
    images (1).jpeg
    tenor (1).gif

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Morning....Praying for relief to come soon for you....

Well since midnight a quick liter of water and 900 liquid calories down. Half my days needs. I didn't lose any weight last week so I'm slow walking the feeding tube since I only have 6 radiation treatments left counting today. That's about 2 full weeks till the pain should improve to the point of eating soft foods again like pasta loose meat, there you go @Texasgordo your ooc quote for today. Looking forward to eating loose meat.

Promises Promises right. The oncologist says I gotta recover some before the last 2 full cycles of chemo. They are a bitch. Good news is that's means I won't have to shave the stubble on my head that's growing back as it will all fall out again.

I only have to shave half my face. The side where I'm getting radiation won't grow any hair. A nice straight line from the center of my nose down my neck and all around to my left side. Barely any stubble. A hell of a sun burn though so I couldn't shave anyways.

Now back to bed till radiation treatment at 120.

Please God don't let me throw up. That it torture. Stomach acid in a throat and mouth full of open burn like sores. It will wake you up for sure.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Well since midnight a quick liter of water and 900 liquid calories down. Half my days needs. I didn't lose any weight last week so I'm slow walking the feeding tube since I only have 6 radiation treatments left counting today. That's about 2 full weeks till the pain should improve to the point of eating soft foods again like pasta loose meat, there you go @Texasgordo your ooc quote for today. Looking forward to eating loose meat.

Promises Promises right. The oncologist says I gotta recover some before the last 2 full cycles of chemo. They are a bitch. Good news is that's means I won't have to shave the stubble on my head that's growing back as it will all fall out again.

I only have to shave half my face. The side where I'm getting radiation won't grow any hair. A nice straight line from the center of my nose down my neck and all around to my left side. Barely any stubble. A hell of a sun burn though so I couldn't shave anyways.

Now back to bed till radiation treatment at 120.

Please God don't let me throw up. That it torture. Stomach acid in a throat and mouth full of open burn like sores. It will wake you up for sure.
    F25A9A86-4D24-4A67-80D6-741E9E728223.jpeg

Top Bottom