• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You'd be surprised at how easy using pure cash is. You may find it outta this world but unless you experience it...It's like describing the taste of a wedding cake.

Here's another mind blowing 'crackhead' thing I do. I don't use a cell phone. I don't carry one at all. If you wanna talk to me, drive up and honk the horn. Ill walk out. Otherwise you gotta wait to converse with me when I'm out and about. Or mail me a letter.

Cash and No cell phone. I actually look at people in social situations. Instead of hunched over reading a text or Facebook.

Aren't you hunched over a screen talking to people on a social situation right now?

Sent from my HAL 9000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm trying to understand how folks can trust their dwelling to hold firearms. Yet it's not good enough to keep money at.

Gun safes don't ring. They don't have voicemail and don't have a reoccurring charge. Plus I don't have to use a card or bank teller to access my property.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    You don't have gun safe?
    Even then....if it goes so does your cash! What amazes me are the number of people who think gun safes are perfect and invincible.

I am also fully capable of putting my phone down in favor of a face to face conversation as I have a little thing called self control! Most people these days dont but it is possible to carry on in life even with a cellphone!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom